Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Posted this in the PS5 thread but ill drop it here to so those who dont be in that thread can see it

PlayStation Now typically goes for $9.99 a month at its least committal tier, but Sony is currently promoting an offer that gives away a month for even less than that. For a limited time, PlayStation Now subscribers can get a month for just $1, a deal which is conspicuously also offered by Xbox Game Pass and has been the norm there for a while. The PlayStation Now promotion is only live until March 29th though, so if you’re interested in taking advantage of it, now’s the time to do so.

The PlayStation Now offer appeared on the site set up for the PlayStation subscription service this week without much fanfare but was noticed by deal watchers such as Wario 64. The final tile on the PlayStation Now site typically advertises a one-month subscription for $9.99 but has been replaced temporarily by the new deal.

@AP2.0 I aint get a radio signal in a minute and aint shit poppin up on the map. Am I missing something or they just want me to wander this muthafucka with no goal lol

he gonna start over lol

this game can get hella addictive at times...especially when you start base building

idk it seems like too much story to me.....i know i didnt start in the correct order tho

I hadnt played tomb raider since ps2 so im just thinking skeletons and tigers

this is uncharted w/ a female lead

Back