Welcome To aBlackWeb

MoeW

1708588540558.png

THEM is a limited anthology series that explores terror in America. The first season, 1950s-set COVENANT centers around a Black family who move from North Carolina to an all-white Los Angeles neighborhood during the period known as The Great Migration. The family’s idyllic home becomes ground zero where malevolent forces, next door and otherworldly, threaten to taunt, ravage and destroy them.

Don't watch this shit unless you wanna be mad and hate White people all day. This is basically about a Black family trying to come up and super racist caca on some klan shit. None of it is scary.

This shit got me hot.

Last edited:
Say man.... FUCK this show.

If you havent started... dont fuckin bother.

10 episodes of black trauma & pain and the "payoff" in the last episode aint fuckin worth it.

Fuck this and whoever thought this TRASH should be put out.

Youve been warned...my reaction if you still sit through this bullshit...

yoself.gif

Say man.... FUCK this show.

If you havent started... dont fuckin bother.

10 episodes of black trauma & pain and the "payoff" in the last episode aint fuckin worth it.

Fuck this and whoever thought this TRASH should be put out.

Youve been warned...my reaction if you still sit through this bullshit...

View attachment 505777
No scifi element to it?

Id say theres some supernatural/horror elements to it in some places but it's fuckin weak.

Most of the terrible horrible shit you sit through watching this bullshit aint even supernatural.. its vile white people being the vile fuckin white people they are.

This might be the worst series i've seen in a long time
Well fuck. I'm already on episode 4, waiting for some good freaky shit to happen

Trash. If I didn't order shit on amazon frequently I'd cancel this and everything else.

Besides invincible it's been fucking dud after dud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back