Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

real victims want their attacker dead or in jail - not roaming the streets free to repeat the same offense to others while they cash out

this is why when broads go the money route FIRST it gets the side eye, we all know this by now

i'm not saying their 100% lying in this case - just dont believe all the extra carrying on
Im saying they're 100% lying

Buzbee was exposed as a white supremacist long before this stunt

Yeah, it’s official... This is bogus.

They’re trying to add all this little extra stuff for laughs,

Filing a lawsuit because somebody requested their ass get ate or fingered???

In what court would this be considered a legitimate claim?

Poor guy. I hope he sues the pants off these bitches when it’s all said and done.

If I was him, I would not be satisfied until each and everyone of these broads is homeless.

Poor guy. I hope he sues the pants off these bitches when it’s all said and done.

If I was him, I would not be satisfied until each and everyone of these broads is homeless.
Yeah this was for humiliation

Tarnishing a black man's reputation is the easiest thing in the world to do, so they did it

Yeah this was for humiliation

Tarnishing a black man's reputation is the easiest thing in the world to do, so they did it
Next thing you know, they’re gonna claim that he likes to cross-dress and wants to be called Susan as he’s being spanked with a paddle.

Just stupid shit.

Anyway, I don’t believe any of this junk now.

They just don’t know when to quit.

I have an issue when folks are accused of something and when it comes back they was lying they do don’t go hard at the accuser.

Last edited:
Attorney promises to release “multiple texts” from Deshaun Watson

Posted by Mike Florio on March 18, 2021, 11:15 PM EDT

At Friday’s press conference, the lawyer representing at least nine women who allege assault by Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson will release copies of the lawsuits filed to date, along with “multiple texts” from Watson.

On Thursday night, attorney Tony Buzbee released one specific chain of messages. Frankly, it proves nothing.

In the string of messages, the masseuse says that she can perform “Swedish, deep tissue, sports massage, trigger point.” Watson says he’s “more of a Swedish guy,” and he later asks, “Are you comfortable with the glute area.”

That’s presumably the reason for Buzbee’s decision to include the screen shot of the messages. Within the context of massages, however, the “glute area” is innocuous. Athletes, especially football players, often need the groin muscles and the “glute area” to be massaged. Former NFL quarterback Chris Simms explained that earlier today on PFT Live.

Beyond the fact that it’s normal to have the “glute area” massaged, Watson specifically asked whether the masseuse is “comfortable with the glute area.”

Again, nothing in this text chain proves any type of wrongdoing. If the other text messages released on Friday will have similar tone and content, it will (or at least should) do nothing to convince anyone that Watson did anything wrong.

UPDATE 11:19 p.m. ET: The second page of the text message (I frankly don’t know how to use Instagram very well) contains an apology from Watson that presumably was sent after one of the encounters. “Sorry about you feeling uncomfortable,” he said. “Never were the intentions. Lmk if you want to work in the future. My apologies.” While this shows that Watson recognized the masseuse was “uncomfortable,” it does not prove that an assault happened.

This is so vague. Him Apologizing could've been anything non-sexual. Dude could've farted in the Masseuse's Face when she was working on his Glutes, causing her to get offended and him to be embarrassed, so he Apologized later because she left, gasping for Air.

Cash out? One person is suing for 500. Ain't much to cash out on that one. Plus civil court is easier to get a guilty verdict in than criminal court so that at times also plays a part in why someone takes that route. And, this is a question I've posed before, but can anyone name 1 person who has gone onto fame and fortune from being the victim in a sexual assault case. Not someone already well known but just a random woman who brings an accusation up. The idea that a rich man who is truly innocent of a sexual assault but gets rail roads when we know that money helps innocent and guilty people get better defense than their accusers just don't hold up to how these scenarios typically play out

I got a couple:

Jessica Hahn--she had an Affair with Jim Baker when she was 14 or 15 or something, which is basically Statutory Rape. She posed in Playboy not too long after Jim Baker's Empire fell.

Anita Hill--her Sexual Harassment case against Clarence Thomas had definitely gotten her some recognition, despite the fact that Uncle Ruckus-ass Nigga shucked & jived his way into the Supreme Court.

This is so vague. Him Apologizing could've been anything non-sexual. Dude could've farted in the Masseuse's Face when she was working on his Glutes, causing her to get offended and him to be embarrassed, so he Apologized later because she left, gasping for Air.

I got a couple:

Jessica Hahn--she had an Affair with Jim Baker when she was 14 or 15 or something, which is basically Statutory Rape. She posed in Playboy not too long after Jim Baker's Empire fell.

Anita Hill--her Sexual Harassment case against Clarence Thomas had definitely gotten her some recognition, despite the fact that Uncle Ruckus-ass Nigga shucked & jived his way into the Supreme Court.

So a playboy appearance is fame and fortune? And Anita Hill went on to be a college professor. That's not really the life of fame and fortune

Back