Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

Definitely the same dude

So if it's the same dude we're going to just skip the logical conclusion that the same crazy guy might do some crazy shit in the same city more than one time and instead go straight to.... crisis actor?

LMAO I hope they're paying him a lot because he's in jail right now.

Tariq's a disingenuous fraud, stop posting that cunt. He's the black Donald Trump. Constantly promoting divisiveness. That's the last thing mfs need.

Some stuff Tariq is on point with, but WTF at that? How could you possibly confirm its the same guy from those two pics?

Some stuff Tariq is on point with, but WTF at that? How could you possibly confirm its the same guy from those two pics?

Everybody has hits and misses

Like when he was pushing that Joe was gon us the military to make black folks take the vaccine. His problem is when he misses he don’t go back and discuss it so folks make sure they get the right information. And that’s the shit that be getting to me.

I agree but here's the thing... There are a million and one ppl out there exposing racism and other social ills who do it with sense and facts right across the board, no gimmicks, no ploys, no partisan appeals. Why not follow them instead?

Because otherwise, when a persons on point like 50 percent of the time but totally off base in ways that make matters worse the remainder, they're taking one step forward and two back. He'll pull ppl in with truth n reality then corrupt their beliefs with tainted rhetoric.

I know it sounds crazy, but crazier things have happened. Look at how the Charleston, SC Church Massacre played out. The Media denied it to DEATH that it was Racially-motivated. I was living in Mississippi at the time, and there were Churches out there claiming that People were being murdered for being Christian.

........but those of us not on that Bullshit know what that was REALLY about. :word?:

But nationally, hell internationally, the incident is still seen as something that was racially motivated. So what you're talking about never became the dominant narrative. It's been said before by some people but it seems people often forget a handful of people saying something doesn't equate to "alot of people" or enough to make an entire narrative change.

I’m late af to the party and this was probably already said but this stop Asian hate stuff is comedy. Let’s stop this black hate first before I can focus on what they got going on.

I don't really understand the point of this tweet. How can he ask what support and then post and article that shows Asians showing up at BLM rallies? I don't think that support was particularly widespread, but I'm pretty sure the people speaking in the article are the ones that supported the movement.

Anyway, I still think the black vs Asian shit is manufactured, but it does seem like there are some people out there determined to make it seem like its true. If these Asian reps truly feel threatened, I don't see why they don't reach out to some of the black BLM members they know to try and address the shit.

I don't really understand the point of this tweet. How can he ask what support and then post and article that shows Asians showing up at BLM rallies? I don't think that support was particularly widespread, but I'm pretty sure the people speaking in the article are the ones that supported the movement.
Yeah, he does this type of stuff.

Sometime he tweets just to tweet.

Back