Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can't wait for Multiverse of Madness. Wanda is already capable of being in the astral plane. Able to hop into other dimensions so she's picking up the book quickly.

Last edited:

"Some people might say, 'Oh, it would've been so cool to Doctor Strange. But it would have taken away from Wanda. We didn't want the end of the show to be commoditized to go to the next movie - here's the white guy, 'Let me show you how power works."

The Marvel producer went on to reveal that the commercials which appeared in Episodes 1-3 and 5-7 were originally intended to be subtle messages sent to Wanda by Stephen Strange, who would've been attempting to get through to the Scarlet Witch from outside of her sitcom reality madness.

Feige also shared that the revision of WandaVision's finale without Doctor Strange also meant a rewrite of parts of Doctor Strange In the Multiverse of Madness, which will see Elizabeth Olsen's Wanda in a leading role.

Just more proof we shouldn’t speculate that much when we’re watching these shows lol. We’re out here looking at source material and logic while these fools are concerned with keeping up appearances n shit.

I can understand not introducing Dr.Strange cause his ‘A list’ presence would take away the limelight of Wanda and Vision, which would ultimately be bad story telling but this whole ‘white guy, showing how power works’ retoric ironically displays Feige’s prejudiced/superficial side and reeks of catering to his own imaginary social media bubble because we speculated about a lot of things in this bitch but I don’t think any of us thought or even considered them leaving out the sorcerer supreme for the above reason lmao .

The white guy mansplaining shit is dumb for one reason: Somebody older and more knowledgeable was going to come along to talk to Wanda eventually whether it was Strange, Agatha, or some Eternal.

Excluding Strange because he's a white male would be just as dumb as including him because he's a white male.

How the fuck she ain’t considered a bad guy in this shit and the guy that’s considered the bad guy is really the good guy IMO

Back