shutupGabi

Head Auntie of Dragonstone
Mod Squad

In case it gets deleted or sumn

Screenshot_20210304-043006_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Here's mine:

Black ppl can be racist.
but not systematically in America

Unless in extreme circumstances, if you on child support and only see your child(ren) on a court ordered basis, you're a bad parent.

9922280c3f73bc9cd07af7a365aa4208.jpg

tenor.gif

Anyway.....

While black on black crime is clearly a myth....there's a level of internalized dehumanization that's unique to us that gets projected to our fellow brothers and sisters, which makes the conversation worthwhile. But only amongst family. Not with others.

Black people aren't as war minded as other races.

If everyone was left alone... Whites and other races still be looking for someone to fight or conquer.

Blacks though.... We'd just evolve. Music, fashion, technology, innovation, we grow.... It's who we are.

Trying to be war minded savages ain't our thing. I feel like we're bad at it to be honest. We're emotional. Sure we got great athletes and fighters.... But it's more for competition and entertainment.

I know a of people will counter with examples of warriors. And that's cool.... But even our warrior costumes were decorative as fuck. That shit aint designed purely with war in mind. Niggaz was fresh as fuck

If everyone was left alone... Whites and other races still be looking for someone to fight or conquer.

Blacks though.... We'd just evolve. Music, fashion, technology, innovation, we grow.... It's who we are.

Trying to be war minded savages ain't our thing. I feel like we're bad at it to be honest. We're emotional. Sure we got great athletes and fighters.... But it's more for competition and entertainment.

I know a of people will counter with examples of warriors. And that's cool.... But even our warrior costumes were decorative as fuck. That shit aint designed purely with war in mind. Niggaz was fresh as fuck
We're more about defense instead of conquering. Which isn't bad.

or maybe nobody is as war minded as the current conquerors of this time.......

or maybe nobody is as war minded as the current conquerors of this time.......
Bruh, white peoole and Asian people been trying to outkill each other since time began

Like every motherfucker that ever tried to legit take over the world was either Asian or European.

Mongols
Knights
Vikings
Samurai
Ninjai
Nazis

Motherfuckers invented the deadliest weapons known to man.. Torture devices.. Pictures of people being disemboweled, decapitated, all kinds of sick shit.

Black folks ain't on none of that. Niggaz be dancing, rocking all gold everything, half our skin was out in every warrior picture you can find.

Shit and today.... They try to make it seem like niggaz in the streets got too many guns.... Go to a gun show. Go to a gun store. Go to a gun enthusiasts house. Black people despite the thug imagery this country projects... Blacks don't love and play with guns no where near white people's obsession with guns.
We're more about defense instead of conquering. Which isn't bad.
Exactly... We keep guns to protect our homes and loved ones.

They got shit to go hunting and the fridge full as fuck.

We not the same

Back