I can’t get a good read on him
Love em’

wished he rebounded a bit better but it’s not a hindrance

Him being able to hit threes as a rookie is huge

all that time off from covid pre draft was a blessing

haven’t seen him play much though honestly

How y’all feel about Wiseman?

I can’t get a good read on him

Dude is always lost on the court and Draymond has to tell him where he should be and what to do especially on defense, his hands aren't good and he picks up a lot of dumb fouls

I still like him as a talent and think he has tremendous upside but he has to get a better feel for the game and he's at least 2-3 years away from being in impactful player imo

BI ain’t where he need to be on defense and it’s bothering me. I don’t know if it’s the effort or what

I don’t know what the advanced stats say but it don’t seem all there

BI ain’t where he need to be on defense and it’s bothering me. I don’t know if it’s the effort or what

I don’t know what the advanced stats say but it don’t seem all there
i think its just another layer of the onion

you usually dont see a huge leap offensively and defense within a season or two.

one of my biggest things i watch with both him and Zion is that they take terrible angles when on the pursuit and they are flat footed. They dont get between the ball and their man on help side either and both for whatever reason lack fluidity in their lateral movement when rotating.

with a shortened offseason and trying to pack in a lot in the time they did have, i think at some point SVG is like "we'll just wait until the offseason to fully implement a system". They are literally building the plane as they fly it this season.

Glad we won without Jaylen last night and kemba finally looks like he's rounding back into form. If the 2 jays are back tomorrow it's gonna be a fire duel with kawhi and PG

Dude is always lost on the court and Draymond has to tell him where he should be and what to do especially on defense, his hands aren't good and he picks up a lot of dumb fouls

I still like him as a talent and think he has tremendous upside but he has to get a better feel for the game and he's at least 2-3 years away from being in impactful player imo

Yeah this is where I’m at. Like his skillset is obvious but sometimes he be on some can’tgetright shit.

Like if you told me he’d be All nba guy in 5 years or just Nerlens with a jump shot. I’d believe both.

With other young guys I’m more definitive on what they’ll be. Whether I’m right or wrong to be seen, but I have more confidence with other young players projections in general.

I knew it I knew it I knew it

I knew they was gonna fire him but I was like maybe they know pierce is a good coach so I didn’t think they would actually do it

Back