Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Couldnt be more proud of my knicks and hornets!

tenor.gif

Coach borrego deserves so much credit

I dont understand why people were shitting on him for not starting him earlier the season

Clearly they had an understanding that it made sense to bring him along slowly(but not too slow) and establish some sort of accountability

I dont understand why people were shitting on him for not starting him earlier the season

Clearly they had an understanding that it made sense to bring him along slowly(but not too slow) and establish some sort of accountability

You start your best players.

They played better when he played. Sometimes it’s really that simple

Are u joking? If that asshole had his way, LaMelo would still be playing 25 minutes off the bench. Injuries forced his hand. Still waiting to see what that mfer does when the team is healthy.
Yes let’s not give him any credit at all for having the team in the playoff hunt and in the playoffs for most of the season.
Stop being privileged and acting like Lamelo shoulda been starting since Day 1

he’s a rookie and he needs to not just let things keep getting handed to him. Not a kid that owns a basketball team and a Lambo before he came in the league

and borrego is a relatively young coach himself who is still learning

nobody had the hornets as a relevant team coming into the season

I don’t get why they don’t get this

They want Lamelo to not get lessons and values just because he’s arguably better than some of and not even all of the players of the roster.

Lamelo was benched because he keep committing turnovers and played shoddy D and they had a fit. This whole season been bizzaro land for the takes in here though

Yes let’s not give him any credit at all for having the team in the playoff hunt and in the playoffs for most of the season.

he’s a rookie and he needs to not just let things keep getting handed to him. Not a kid that owns a basketball team and a Lambo before he came in the league

who hired JB?

:lookatthisshit:

It should have be handed to him because he was the better player. WTF

Niggas acting like Lamelo was in the doghouse

He was just coming off the bench. In a season where there was no summer league or extensive training camp niggas crying over coming off the bench as they were still winning lol

Covid got y’all messed up

rookie development isn’t just throwing a guy out there because he’s good and you live with what happens but if you say so

And these guys had no rookie symposium this year as well
The second pick who could have gone first, you give that kid the keys what the hell you waiting for

Back