Welcome To aBlackWeb

TheCW: Superman & Lois (Season 3)

Flash my all time favorite hero. By far. The show is good, but it hasn't hit the highs it really can based on some of the stories in the comics.

This superman show has a lot of potential to be really special

Kinda throws holes in the theory that niggaz are blind stans who watch shit all agreeable and pretend shit ain't trash....

I been fell off with stargirl.... I'll watch it more.

I ain't watching batwoman though.... I'm giving superman a try. BL in the rotation for life. Flash always gonna get the obligatory watch

I gotta say I'm not a Superman fan but first episode is good. I can live without the teen drama stuff but as long as it isn't too much in the story I can deal with it. I gotta see where they go with the villain.

Kinda throws holes in the theory that niggaz are blind stans who watch shit all agreeable and pretend shit ain't trash....

I been fell off with stargirl.... I'll watch it more.

I ain't watching batwoman though.... I'm giving superman a try. BL in the rotation for life. Flash always gonna get the obligatory watch
Wait you didn’t like Stargirl? I thought that would have been up your alley. I enjoyed it

New episode was good too. This Black Lex gonna be a problem. My only gripe with this show is when he’s Clark, why does he wear his glasses still around his family? Nitpicking I know it just annoys me

I agree with the whiny kids. Jordan already annoys me.

I can see from the cinema profile that the budget is higher the other CW shows.

Flash my all time favorite hero. By far. The show is good, but it hasn't hit the highs it really can based on some of the stories in the comics.

This superman show has a lot of potential to be really special
Flash ain’t been dope since season 1. They don’t know what to do, that’s why they keep being reverse flash back

And something off bout Tyler in the Superman suit, like they added extra bulk or something to make him look bigger

oh and captain Luther look like doomguy

Just binged this show is great and is ridiculously cinematic. I wish hbo max handled the budget for Supernatural smh like this. Also Stargirl is dope yall wilding they have some of the best villains and actually did work throughout the season.

Back