Welcome To aBlackWeb

men have you ever kicked ya wife or girlfriend out tha house?

Playboy buddy rose

my wife made the mistake of goin out wit her friends a while ago...... don't have a problem wit that but tha time she came back in was way too late even by her standards... i put her out..... she begged to come back home but i stood my ground... after a few days i let her back in.... i just wanted to send a message.

lmaoooo how you do that?

thats a thing?

women kick men out tha house all tha time for tha smallest of reasons....... stop actin like a square nigga.

i've only been put out once....came back the next day

it can be the best option sometimes

my wife made the mistake of goin out wit her friends a while ago...... don't have a problem wit that but tha time she came back in was way too late even by her standards... i put her out..... she begged to come back home but i stood my ground... after a few days i let her back in.... i just wanted to send a message.
good for you.... hopefully your wife got the message.... at the end of the day it's all about respecting one another.

You a hoe ass nigga mane.

I wish a mf would try me. Especially if I’m paying bills in that MF!

whole divorce.

you just made you and yo wife look like clowns.
so if a woman who put out a man for coming in way too late a hoe ass bitch?? the way i read this man's post it's obvious the wife wasn't out on the street..... she was probably close by. some of these niggas are reaching on this one imo.

aight maybe we gotta define kick out....cuz if i just wanted to be a dick and stay I could have stayed

but it was a situation where she was like I think its best if you just go somewhere tonight....i was like cool *sniffles*

thats slightly different from the o/p lol

Back