Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you let people drive ya car?

My car is sacred though

I don’t even like niggas closing the door too hard or flopping in the shit when they get in

dont get me started on the shoe rubbing on the door on the way out
Nigga bet not even think bout eating anything in my shit either

Nigga bet not even think bout eating anything in my shit either
The two issues I have with my car are from my wife

she scratched it with a shopping cart and then shook an insulated water bottle with soda in it and opened it and the shit when on the roof and made a stain

can’t trust nobody mane

My car is sacred though

I don’t even like niggas closing the door too hard or flopping in the shit when they get in

dont get me started on the shoe rubbing on the door on the way out

Nigga!! I literally LOL at the bold.

I'm the exact opposite my car ain't sacred to me.

Black people care too much about their car to allow someone else to drive it.

If you ask somebody you know could you drive their car, you're either gonna get excuses, them picking you up or told NO!

Should've made a poll for this question if you really wanted the truth on how many people would allow someone else to drive their car.

Black people care too much about their car to allow someone else to drive it.

If you ask somebody you know could you drive their car, you're either gonna get excuses, them picking you up or told NO!
It aint that simple....

You know if a driver not on your policy, has an accident in your car, your insurance can deny repairs or to cover the other driver damages if the accident was the person driving your car fault?

It aint that simple....

You know if a driver not on your policy, has an accident in your car, your insurance can deny repairs or to cover the other driver damages if the accident was the person driving your car fault?
Yeah, which makes it funny that some people on this thread don't mind allowing someone else to drive their car.

Niggas get themselves a kia and dont know how to act

Hit the showers! Your shit ain't hitting at all today
tenor.gif

What's yalls criteria for letting and not letting someone drive your car?

For me, it seems like people in my life know their role and their status. Meaning I can't ever really remember a person asking me to use my car who I wouldn't be comfortable letting use my car. And it's all people who I would feel comfortable asking to drive their car, and I'd expect a them to say yes.

If that makes sense.

Niggas get themselves a kia and dont know how to act

AND JUST WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE KIA STINGER?

Hell kia's whole line up is killing the game right now.

Yall gotta forgive Korean Motors for the Hyundai Pony some day. Yall fuckin up. They been silently killing it since they introduced the 100,000 mile warranty.

You dont make a warranty like that cause you expect shit to break. You do that to flex on a 30K warranty.

For me, it seems like people in my life know their role and their status. Meaning I can't ever really remember a person asking me to use my car who I wouldn't be comfortable letting use my car. And it's all people who I would feel comfortable asking to drive their car, and I'd expect a them to say yes.

If that makes sense.

Makes perfect sense

Back