Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you let people drive ya car?

Big Lurko

Im not here to read more than 2 lines..
If so, who?

I let my wife grab my car this morning cuz she was running late and claimed didnt have time to defrost windows and now im just sitting here like..

giphy.webp

Wanting minute by minute updates lol. I aint shit i get paranoid when she drive lmao.

Last edited:
What you consider absolutely necessary?
Let me see if I can explain this right.

you ever drove your car somewhere and then got in another car and had the person with you drive your other car home?

Went to the dealership to look at a car. Decided to buy a car but needed both cars to get home. So I went to go get my mama to drive my other car home.

Let me see if I can explain this right.

you ever drove your car somewhere and then got in another car and had the person with you drive your other car home?

Went to the dealership to look at a car. Decided to buy a car but needed both cars to get home. So I went to go get my mama to drive my other car home.
Gotcha.

Or like if I need to be rushed to the hospital or some shit but other than that. No.

I’ll sit in my car and sober up before I let a mf touch my car.

we all drive each others shit as far as who's in my house....other then that nah

When my family visits, my nieces and nephews use it to zip around town

I let my uncle borrow my car one time. Didnt really want to do it. I dont let people borrow my car. Only time I let people drive it is if im also in it. So if we are doing a road trip, I dont mind letting my friends drive so I can get some rest.

But normally, I never lend people things if they cant afford to replace it. Unless I dont care about the item at hand.

Back