Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black women have nobody to blame but themselves

So, tell us. What made u find this thread and bump it? Its the confused admiration for me.
Someone put me on to it. I loved my first post in here. I bumped it cause I'm.....consistent.

As if I would need to sub you or hide my hands to attack you b. Its the audacity for me

Someone put me on to it. I loved my first post in here. I bumped it cause I'm.....consistent.

As if I would need to sub you or hide my hands to attack you b. Its the audacity for me
Lol at someone put u on it. Nigga the thread didnt make any dent in the culture nor is it relevant today but i understand u dont wanna admit you had to search thru my thread history to find any sort of blemish hoping niggas would re up on trying to come at me.

Lol at someone put u on it. Nigga the thread didnt make any dent in the culture nor is it relevant today but i understand u dont wanna admit you had to search thru my thread history to find any sort of blemish hoping niggas would re up on trying to come at me.
Aight bro

Sounds to me like you got some shit to be ashamed of in here. Its cool tho, it was years ago

You can let go

Quiet as kept,

Thread wouldn't see another post if niggas wasn't in they feelings

He was in my thread clowning you for dipping. Then we realized he did the same shit in this thread.
LOL I made my point and moved on... I usually make a few posts and dip out of any threads I’m in.....I ain’t that dedicated to holding back and forths for yrs like some of y’all ....

Lurk knows better than to try me

You do know you can literally search a word and hundreds of threads may pop up?

I found an old thread by typing obligated to see if we had the thread I was about to make already and low and behold a thread about me popped up. I wasn’t looking for that thread though. Thank god I saw it in hindsight.

LOL I made my point and moved on... I usually make a few posts and dip out of any threads I’m in.....I ain’t that dedicated to holding back and forths for yrs like some of y’all ....

Lurk knows better than to try me
This nigga done learned from the best lmao
giphy.webp

Theres an art to the dip out tho

Back