Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Hey man

Good morning

Ftr, I was done with this yesterday. I'm only responding to this particular post to point out an example of stuff you do to people that you don't like done to you.

You were getting real pissy with @Dwayne and @King Freeman at various times during the finals last season when you would say something and you took issue with their comprehension about what you said or if they mentioned something you perceived as a slight, you were.... How can I say this.... Less than stable?

You've also done it this season at various times during heat struggles. You keep trying to make me be upset or whatever at what 5th said when it's simply not true. I called what he said lazy. I stand by that because it was.... Well, lazy.

I'm not trying to go back and forth about it. So should you choose to respond, you're getting the ✌? emoji as my response now to prevent me from responding to subsequent replies on this issue.

Facts.

Nigga can dish it but cant eat it.

Mans stays popping shit about other teams then gets pissy when you bring up the reality of his.

And he'll0 try and say I do the same but he can't prove that.

Shit talk don't hit the same when you looking up at the Hornets, knicks and bulls and Atlanta right on your ass.

??‍♂️

Anyway back to basketball...

We weren't exaggerating when we said we're the worst 4th quarter team in the league lol

You guys gotta find a way to flip Kemba for the right big. Vucevic would be ideal for yall but I don't see why Orlando does it.
Maybe a 3 way w cle and someone else to get Drummond.

Another Raptors assistant coach getting a head coaching gig. I wish it was more black coaches but god damn if nick nurse ain't putting on.

We weren't exaggerating when we said we're the worst 4th quarter team in the league lol

Man i made a joke earlier this season about it going to be fun watching the Cs have to complete for the 6 spot in the playoffs..this shit is worse....they gonna be in a 3-way tied for the 6,7 and 8th spot in the playoffs.

scust.

Back