Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

What’s the point of telling a nigga u gonna put money on his head

then worry about ur freedom when it’s time for action

if u that worried about ur freedom leave them corny rat niggas alone......

nigga finally got the opportunity to be everything he talk about he is and thats the time he choose to consider his freedom

So you want Meek to live up to his raps/word/threats? And a self proclaimed gangsta lifestyle for himself? Do the deed and deal with the consequences?

Answer wisely.

It's funny watching 69 terrorize rappers who declare themselves to be gangsters and thugs, going on about 4 years now.

Nobody did shit to him when he was with the Bloods, nobody doing shit to him now. 69 actually was putting money on dudes heads and shit, ratted and still nobody did nothing to him.

If you ain't gonna do shit to Tekashi, then there's no point in engaging with him. Mind your business and make your music.

Meek Mill is wild corny and always been corny. He's like a bigger version of Tory Lanez. How you gonna jump Drake's ghostwriter but you ain't do shit to Drake who embarrassed you? How you gonna let 69 run up on you and then wanna threaten to run up on Wack100?

If you gonna be a tough guy be a tough guy with the right people. Ain't nothing worse than a motherfucker that runs around barking but be biting people that ain't got shit to do with shit to save face.

If I had this tough guy/thug image, and 69 ran up on me, I'ma prove that shit ain't just gimmick. That's just how I am wired. I ain't gonna let no motherfucker holding a camera, run up on me, talking crazy about what he gonna do to me, and I don't do shit. We can all pull out our weapons right there and see who make it out.

This whole situation messy.
*Bottom line is, Meek would be stupid to put hands on a known federal informant in front of cameras w the criminal history n charges he has. That's number 1 and the MOST important part out of that video.
*Should meek be talkin all this shit about 6x9 when one of his own bosses was a federal informant...that's another story.
*People need to understand 6x9 is heavily protected and anytime he is out, it seems cameras are rolling. So whoever decides to do anything to him, will most likely be committing a crime on video evidence.

anyone notice the white dude chilling in the back by the car......not even impressed or excited about what was going on?

also did these big niggas really "stop" anything? like they aint try to steer him away from trouble ......just half ass block him.

images

just when you think the situation couldn’t get any more pathetic, they somehow manage to do it.

Back