Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Meek Mill and Lil Baby “Kobe” snippet. “And if I ever lack I’m going out with my choppa it be another Kobe.” - Meek

I fucks with Kobe and it was one of a few times I was legit hurt over a death.

but niggas like to censor shit from niggas they don’t like about a nigga they claim to be attached to.
This is stupid.

we got a whole thread shitting on rush...an rightfully so.
Trump die and all the punchlines will come out an niggas will love it.

its

smdh
Like I been said......immoral morals

but niggas like to censor shit from niggas they don’t like about a nigga they claim to be attached to.
This is stupid.

its

smdh

I have no problem with Meek. Can't say I'm a fan but I don't dislike him. This was a wack and distasteful line. Period.

You have to stop falling back on hate being people's reasoning when their stance is different than yours. It's lazy.

This is stupid.

its

smdh
Frist off, why the fuck are you comparing kobe to them 2 crackers?

Because last time I checked its fuck both of them crackers 4ever.

I don't know what meek smoking but he wrong as shit for that trash ass verse he rapped about kobe.

Meek dumb as shit for that and you rap something like that when kobe kids can hear that shit too about their father.

Meek needs to chill and get away for a while to clear his head and comeback being himself.

He got way too much shit going on that he ain't thinking str8.

I have no problem with Meek. Can't say I'm a fan but I don't dislike him. This was a wack and distasteful line. Period.

You have to stop falling back on hate being people's reasoning when their stance is different than yours. It's lazy.
This is not my stance but let’s not pretend dudes don’t hate every move meek makes. It’s not lazy......it’s fact.

Frist off, why the fuck are you comparing kobe to them 2 crackers?

Because last time I checked its fuck both of them crackers 4ever.

I don't know what meek smoking but he wrong as shit for that trash ass verse he rapped about kobe.
Smdh

have a seat youngin

We keep waiting for Meek Mill to move like the big homies he's always around.

Imagine Rick Ross, Jay Z, and whoever else telling you "chill out, think before you act"... but the lil niggas around you say "nah fuck that, wild out" and you listen to them instead.

This is stupid.

its

smdh

Shit the fuck up. What type of coon talk you on man donkey of the week this retard.

I swear this nigga been shitting in niggas since he came to abw. Fucking coon ass Dos from now on. Defending the same crackers that would hang you. Slave
Who defending a white peoples?
That just shows how stupid you are.

who I’m shitting on?
Who?

that’s what you got from me speaking on trying to censor a nigga?

dumbass

Who defending a white peoples?
That just shows how stupid you are.

who I’m shitting on?
Who?

that’s what you got from me speaking on trying to censor a nigga?

dumbass

Yes you’re saying oh but we can talk about crackers but not Kobe? Yes nigga and that’s fine. And you old enough and black enough to know better but you wanna be some rich slow nigga all your life. The line is wrong we all agree but you. Cuz you a coon ass nigga.

Yes you’re saying oh but we can talk about crackers but not Kobe? Yes nigga and that’s fine. And you old enough and black enough to know better but you wanna be some rich slow nigga all your life. The line is wrong we all agree but you. Cuz you a coon ass nigga.
and there it is.
Why you always bringing up my money?

the fuck that got to do with anything?
Why can’t you disagree without bringing up my loot?

damn shame

Meek dumb as shit for that and you rap something like that when kobe kids can hear that shit too about their father.

Meek needs to chill and get away for a while to clear his head and comeback being himself.

He got way too much shit going on that he ain't thinking str8.

Since Meek came out IMO this seems to be him exactly being himself.

Nah, you wrong bro.

Mentioning them 2 crackers to what meek said is dumb AF.

And yeah, nobody likes this shit at all when its kobe since he got kids he left behind.

So are you saying the only issue is because Kobe has kids that are still alive and not just the fact it was disrespectful of a dead person?

For the record I'm not a person who believes shit is extra disrespectful when it's said about a dead person. To me disrespect is disrespect don't matter if the person is dead or alive.

and there it is.
Why you always bringing up my money?

the fuck that got to do with anything?
Why can’t you disagree without bringing up my loot?

damn shame

so you can’t address the real issue that you’re co signing a line about a dead black man that a lot of people respected but then in other posts complain about the state of black people. Is it gonna be ok for them rappers to diss thosegrandparents that were just killed

Back