Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hold on so now it’s “If you’re not a fan of what Snyder was doing this isn’t gonna change your mind”

Before it was “if you didn’t like the first JL (Whedon cut) you’re not gonna like this one”

Which one is it

Hold on so now it’s “If you’re not a fan of what Snyder was doing this isn’t gonna change your mind”

Before it was “if you didn’t like the first JL (Whedon cut) you’re not gonna like this one”

Which one is it
Bruh, wheedon finished up a film Snyder shot most the footage for. He did a few reshoots and that was like it. He don't even like his name attached to it. It wasn't his vision. It's not what he would have done given the movie from scratch.

In fact that's all Snyder really did anyway. A few reshoots and some cgi

Dude was comparing traction of the movie to a show on Disney+. Comparing Justice League to Bucky and Sam lol. Shit's gotten real bad for them if that's their comparison
Ok so you and inori quoted me so that means y'all can read my posts

I was trying to give homie the benefit of the doubt but he still posted tweets like he didn't see my shit. I took that personally

It's still snyder's vision.

So kinda like Lou mentioned, if you're not a fan of what Snyder was doing, it's not gonna change much. I mean BVS was still Snyder. Much is the tone and setting was still Snyder. Weeding tried to wrap up Snyder's film... But what we saw was mostly Snyder. And what we're getting in March is still Snyder

But there is added scenes, correct? Scenes that even though you think you might know what they are, you truly don't. Unless you're plugged in with some studio executives. Lol.

I'm on some wait and see with this with my fingers crossed that the additions will enhance the movie. I understand your logic 100% though. Like somebody used the analogy of 1 chef started to cook Lasagna but had to leave for whatever reason and a different chef came in and used almost the same ingredients and made spaghetti instead..

I like that analogy but I think this one is better. There is a ton of ways to make a dish, you could give a person the ingredients and recipe to make the dish you're great at making but that doesn't mean they will make it as good as you can. You could even assist a little with the process but if you don't help all the way through with the process some folks still will not make it as good as you do because you've done it so many times that even the little things like spinning the pan midway through the cooking process or putting the item on the baking sheet a certain type of way can make a huge difference

Remember this nigga cavill went back for nothing.... So every "extra" superman scene is shit that was prolly shot 5 years ago just never touched up

Again....

I'm most looking forward to the knightmare part of the movie.

20-30 minutes of that and I can die a happy man.

Like the small part they gave us in BVS.... There was so much going on there, and the rumors are that's where the joker scenes come into play. Batman and the joker are working together in an alternate reality or dream. That's where we're supposed to see darkseid too.

The events of the movie are trying to prevent that reality. I can't wait to see that part. The rest of the new shit fuck around and be character development

if they coulda pulled off some Justice League Dark: Apokolips War type shit in live action... lawd
Too much building up....

The way they blended the teen titans with jl dark and the death of superman storylines together was too good to be replicated

Marvel's best move was getting their universe up first. Now everything gets compared to that kinda like how every crossover/"Invasion" angle in wrestling gets compared to the one back in 2001. It's also the reason why DC tried to hotshot their universe with Justice League instead of building it up.

So wait I’m just asking. Endgame isn’t a good movie but Aquaman and WW84 is?
View attachment 465838
ok you got it. If you say so
I thought the whole time hiest was stupid. At it's core I didn't like it as a plot device.

I HATED HATED HATED the scene with Tony and his father and how much screentime it took up

I also didn't like how Thanos came into their time.

I hated everything they did with the hulk.

And I don't buy how they replaced the stones.

It thought old cap was dumb stupid lazy...

I hate damn near everything about the movie EXCEPT that final fight. That shit was a thing of beauty and almost brought tears to my eyes. But I can't watch none of the rest of the movie.

I've watched aquaman and WW84 a few times. Love them

I thought the whole time hiest was stupid. At it's core I didn't like it as a plot device.

I HATED HATED HATED the scene with Tony and his father and how much screentime it took up

I also didn't like how Thanos came into their time.

I hated everything they did with the hulk.

And I don't buy how they replaced the stones.

It thought old cap was dumb stupid lazy...

I hate damn near everything about the movie EXCEPT that final fight. That shit was a thing of beauty and almost brought tears to my eyes. But I can't watch none of the rest of the movie.

I've watched aquaman and WW84 a few times. Love them
Wow. To each their own. I respect your opinion. I definitely agree about Hulk. He deserved that get back but everything else naw

Wow. To each their own. I respect your opinion. I definitely agree about Hulk. He deserved that get back but everything else naw
I been consisi in my criticism of that film since it came out. I love infinity war though. It's #1 over all comic films imo. It's exactly what everything they put together should be able to come together and do...n it worked perfectly

Back