Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

So if I’m reading the news correct today.

Joe Biden is offering $1400 checks.
$100 increase in unemployment.
Sending kids back to school within 100 days.
Using the military to distribute the vaccine.

I can find 100 articles from all types of credible news outlets . Where Joe Biden/Kamala Harris and the dem party were critical towards almost
Identical plans offered by Trump.

I don’t say this in defense of Trump I say this to show the game played. Had everyone worked up saying they kids couldn’t go to school and saying Trump offering $1200 was a joke. Where’s the Heroes Act? Where is the bill Kamala sponsored calling for $2000 a month until Covid is over? The democrats wanted the power, they did not care about y’all.

Didn't Kamala vote against the 2K checks. I might be wrong about that. I thought I heard it somewhere though.

*Phew!!*

Where to begin? I can't remember all this nonsense cause that goes back years. This is why I never had a significant interest in politics, but just tbh, I've seen more contradictions w/ them dirty do-nothing democratss and a lot of people just ignore it and act like it didn't happen. Yes more contradictions from dems even tho orange-man is w/ the republicans. You can google or even bing most of this junk, sadly some of it's been edited (hidden) to conceal they foolishness. Anyway, democrat recent hypocrite contradictions.....

- Gavin Newsom contradicting his own covid-orders and dining out in public (French Laundry Restaurant)

- Lori Lightfoot gets haircut defying covid-orders

- Nanci Pelosi maskless at hair salon. The salons were supposed to be closed due to pandemic related state and local ordinances. No surprise the salon owner closed due to death threats.

- Democrat mayor Michael Hancok tweeting to the masses to avoid travel due to the plannedemic, then gets caught flying (pass the potatoes, not covid)

- Alexandria Ocasio banning air travel due to this being written in her green new deal, but of course, get's caught flying. Sadly, the ones who busted her at the airport was that racist news station nobody likes. But they were correct, AOC was contradicting herself. Her and her staff later went back and edited out the cow farts and banned air travel portions from the gnd.

- Elizabeth Warren hiding behind other passengers after getting busted flying when railing against them gas guzzling republicans for doing the same thing (due to the climate change/global warming fear mongering)

- (Feb. 15, 2019) "There. Is. No. Crisis. At. The. Border."
Literally from the democrat twitter account and it's still there. Well, you should remember all that tear gas being dumped on them illegal aliens tryna get in and well ya know who they blamed for this. Because there was a crisis. Interesting how the mainstream media covered for the dems acting like nothing was wrong, until them caravans showed up right at our front door. Btw, another contradiction is they were the party that set the whole caravan nonsense up. Apparently, in the brain of a democrat storming the border in mass is not a crisis especially when you can get a vote out of them. Next....

- If you made it this far, you probably gonna think this a joke. It aint'. The dems are huge supporters of the GND, well before it was edited, they was talking nonsense about a meat tax, limiting meat consumption, "encourage" Americans to eat less meat, yada yada yada. Yet, attended that Democrat Steak Fry in Iowa.

- Fat azz Stacey Abrams lying on Kemp and claiming he only won due to voter suppression. *siiiighs, smmfh*. Look! The reason he won was because of you democrats and the laws you were passing back in the 90's. The particular law that's still available online, is GA's "Use It Or Lose It" law. That's how Kkkmep won. Basically, they could remove a lot of votes at they discretion. The democrats not only concocted it up, but they were the majority who signed it into law. She knew her followers weren't that smart enough to catch her finesse game. She was accurate.

- Recently, the city council dems in Minneapolis slashed the police funding. You should've heard about this due to George Floyd. Well the contradiction came after they slashed the funding and the same city council started crying about how the thugs were taking over and how there's been a surge in crime, as if they couldn't figure out why. They even had about a two hour zoom meeting w/ the police regarding the issue.

- Top cop Kamala was literally on that presidential town hall talking about banning straws. Yes, straws that you put in a drink. This was part of the discussion at that CNN Democratic Presidential Town Hall "The Climate Crisis". Here's the contradiction; that Iowa Steak Fry I just referenced...... democrats were using straws. The photos are still online.

CNN Female Host: Plastic straws are a big thing right now. Do you ban plastic straws??
Top Cop: *brushes hair to the side* I think we should. Yeahss, I mean look, I'm gonna be honest, *continues to ramble about straws bending*

There's more, but now I'm tired.

*Phew!!*

Where to begin? I can't remember all this nonsense cause that goes back years. This is why I never had a significant interest in politics, but just tbh, I've seen more contradictions w/ them dirty do-nothing democratss and a lot of people just ignore it and act like it didn't happen. Yes more contradictions from dems even tho orange-man is w/ the republicans. You can google or even bing most of this junk, sadly some of it's been edited (hidden) to conceal they foolishness. Anyway, democrat recent hypocrite contradictions.....

- Gavin Newsom contradicting his own covid-orders and dining out in public (French Laundry Restaurant)

- Lori Lightfoot gets haircut defying covid-orders

- Nanci Pelosi maskless at hair salon. The salons were supposed to be closed due to pandemic related state and local ordinances. No surprise the salon owner closed due to death threats.

- Democrat mayor Michael Hancok tweeting to the masses to avoid travel due to the plannedemic, then gets caught flying (pass the potatoes, not covid)

- Alexandria Ocasio banning air travel due to this being written in her green new deal, but of course, get's caught flying. Sadly, the ones who busted her at the airport was that racist news station nobody likes. But they were correct, AOC was contradicting herself. Her and her staff later went back and edited out the cow farts and banned air travel portions from the gnd.

- Elizabeth Warren hiding behind other passengers after getting busted flying when railing against them gas guzzling republicans for doing the same thing (due to the climate change/global warming fear mongering)

- (Feb. 15, 2019) "There. Is. No. Crisis. At. The. Border."
Literally from the democrat twitter account and it's still there. Well, you should remember all that tear gas being dumped on them illegal aliens tryna get in and well ya know who they blamed for this. Because there was a crisis. Interesting how the mainstream media covered for the dems acting like nothing was wrong, until them caravans showed up right at our front door. Btw, another contradiction is they were the party that set the whole caravan nonsense up. Apparently, in the brain of a democrat storming the border in mass is not a crisis especially when you can get a vote out of them. Next....

- If you made it this far, you probably gonna think this a joke. It aint'. The dems are huge supporters of the GND, well before it was edited, they was talking nonsense about a meat tax, limiting meat consumption, "encourage" Americans to eat less meat, yada yada yada. Yet, attended that Democrat Steak Fry in Iowa.

- Fat azz Stacey Abrams lying on Kemp and claiming he only won due to voter suppression. *siiiighs, smmfh*. Look! The reason he won was because of you democrats and the laws you were passing back in the 90's. The particular law that's still available online, is GA's "Use It Or Lose It" law. That's how Kkkmep won. Basically, they could remove a lot of votes at they discretion. The democrats not only concocted it up, but they were the majority who signed it into law. She knew her followers weren't that smart enough to catch her finesse game. She was accurate.

- Recently, the city council dems in Minneapolis slashed the police funding. You should've heard about this due to George Floyd. Well the contradiction came after they slashed the funding and the same city council started crying about how the thugs were taking over and how there's been a surge in crime, as if they couldn't figure out why. They even had about a two hour zoom meeting w/ the police regarding the issue.

- Top cop Kamala was literally on that presidential town hall talking about banning straws. Yes, straws that you put in a drink. This was part of the discussion at that CNN Democratic Presidential Town Hall "The Climate Crisis". Here's the contradiction; that Iowa Steak Fry I just referenced...... democrats were using straws. The photos are still online.

CNN Female Host: Plastic straws are a big thing right now. Do you ban plastic straws??
Top Cop: *brushes hair to the side* I think we should. Yeahss, I mean look, I'm gonna be honest, *continues to ramble about straws bending*

There's more, but now I'm tired.

my brotha where have you been??? thank you!!!

ill be contributing to this thread for the next 4 years.

pls stick around and feel free to add in anytime

my brotha where have you been??? thank you!!!

ill be contributing to this thread for the next 4 years.

pls stick around and feel free to add in anytime

iu

Been paying attention.

I understand we ain't got to agree on everything, but the fact that many folks just utterly ignore this nonsense that democrats do makes it even worse. I know they see the nonsense and hypocrisy. It's like they ain't figured out to leave both raggly azz parties and do for self. Independence would be the best way for us.

I'll be back w/ more as well. I can tell you a lot of posters are not gonna be in here unless they come in here to negate what's being said. They've been doing that since we were back on AHH years ago.

already know who trump is

i take issue with a party that claims to have my “best interest” moving the same as trump

fuck out my thread

Bruh.. in all seriousness... you just learned not to sleep with your contact lenses in. You're going through growing pains that a lot of us already been through. You're a rookie in this shit. But carry on... it's cute to see you kids think you know something new.

Bruh.. in all seriousness... you just learned not to sleep with your contact lenses in. You're going through growing pains that a lot of us already been through. You're a rookie in this shit. But carry on... it's cute to see you kids think you know something new.

what?

Back