Welcome To aBlackWeb

The United States Capitol is under siege by Trump Supporters

You missing the point

Repping GOP in this climate reveals a irredeemable character flaw regardless of race
i get that....so its ok to rep democrat because?????

they less in your face with their racism and softer on the ears?

politics and political beliefs will never not be funny to me.

i get that....so its ok to rep democrat because?????

they less in your face with their racism and softer on the ears?

politics and political beliefs will never not be funny to me.

If you're black and you look at Republicans and Democrats as then you're dumb as fuck and you're not being the smart contrarian that you think you are

Except the cost of living outpaces minimum wage in many places. No one can live off of even a full time minimum wage salary living in California.

Exactly. That's why you can't just say raising the minimum wage is addressing the wealth gap. It's a good step, but if that's all we get and its heralded as some big move, then the politicians will move and and leave the job undone. We've seen that before.

Exactly. That's why you can't just say raising the minimum wage is addressing the wealth gap. It's a good step, but if that's all we get and its heralded as some big move, then the politicians will move and and leave the job undone. We've seen that before.

Not a single person has said or believes that only raising the minimum wage closes the wealth gap completely.

so you telling me.....if i was to vote republican because the tax breaks would help me as an individual....that i support candace owens and the funny hair cut black dude?

Yes because you would be too stupid to know that being Black and voting Republican simply for a tax break does not outweigh all of the other bullshit that they specifically design to oppose your way of life.

That would be like being so frustrated that you can't afford to go to school that you commit a crime so that you can go to prison because niggas in prison can get an education.

You're trying to rationalize being ignorant and your only defense is to invoke the oppositions as not being perfect.

It's fucking stupid.

Not a single person has said or believes that only raising the minimum wage closes the wealth gap completely.

You said it was "Satisfactory." My point is that by itself, it's almost nothing, because several things can happen over time that would nullify the benefit of it.

I'm not trying to get back in this argument with you though. I was just responding to other comment because some people do think one or two half measures are good enough to address big issues.

If you're black and you look at Republicans and Democrats as then you're dumb as fuck and you're not being the smart contrarian that you think you are
first .....i dont get that deep into politics...never have and second you need to setting down with your insults.
shit was uncalled for.

Back