Welcome To aBlackWeb

Elon Musk surpasses Jeff Bezos; now the richest person in the world.

Good for him, but he can keep that raggly chip.

Elon Musk's Neuralink aims to implant mind-reading sensors in human brains next year

Allowing people to control devices with their thoughts

Forward-looking: Neuralink, the Elon Musk company that aims to create “ultra high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers,” has revealed some of its in-development technology for the first time. This includes a wireless device implanted into the brain that could let users control smartphones and computers with their thoughts.
It was back in 2017 that Musk launched Neuralink, but we haven’t heard much from the company since then. At an event at the California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco, the Tesla boss revealed that the firm had made huge steps toward the goal of human and machine working in “symbiosis.”

Neuralink has developed flexible threads, thinner than a human hair, which can be injected into the brain to detect neuron activity. It has also built a robot that uses a 24-micron needle to embed them automatically.

You know what's even crazier?? We're still in recession and usually after a recession markets SURGE tremendously for consecutive years. That means that by the end of 2021, Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos might double their Current net worth. ASSUMING their company stock price doesn't take a beating.

Bruh I read somewhere that America's billionaires could give all Americans $1000 and still have more money than they did before the pandemic started. That's some crazy shit.

Bruh I read somewhere that America's billionaires could give all Americans $1000 and still have more money than they did before the pandemic started. That's some crazy shit.

This sound like that quote about the 300M Trump or Biden spent on the campaign, that was wrong.

What someones net worth and what they have liquid is 2 separate points.

This sound like that quote about the 300M Trump or Biden spent on the campaign, that was wrong.

What someones net worth and what they have liquid is 2 separate points.

That's probably true. Still, it's also true that the billionaires got substantially more wealthy during the COVID crisis.

This shit reminds me of a story I heard about how back in the day Rockefeller and Carnegie were battling for richest person in America, and they were doing all kinds of shit that fucked over average citizens just so they could make more money and be able to claim the title.

Bruh I saw a history doc about Carnegie and how they built a resort for the rich that flooded a whole damn town. This is why folks say eat the rich

Back