Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz

LeBatard going is like Joe leaving Spotify. However, Dan has been critizing the network for YEARS on their cupcaking/squeaky-clean Disney-fueled hypocrisy. That one episode on the Dolphins OL coach getting caught snoring cocain...er, white powder, remains my favorite to this day. I even downloaded that one to my phone. Shit was GOLD. And the interview with MLB commish where Dan seriously thought he would be fired at the end of 2018 for accusing MLB of tanking the Miami Marlins down to a joke. it was compelling radio, and damn good journalism.

ESPN is gonna regret this. I listen and watch the show while I'm in my living room teaching. Wherever Dan goes, I hope the shipping container goes with him.

If ESPN was smart, they'd priortized LeBatard, Bomani, Israel Gutierriez, Mina Kimes, Pablo Torre, and Katy Nolan. Greeny should've BEEN gone, no one cares about Sarah Spain (aka Captain Killjoy), and fuck-a Max Kellerman.

Last edited:
If ESPN was smart, they'd priortized LeBatard, Bomani, Israel Gutierriez, Mina Kimes, Pablo Torre, and Katy Nolan. Greeny should've BEEN gone, no one cares about Sarah Spain (aka Captain Killjoy), and fuck-a Max Kellerman.

Pablo Torre weak and Katie Nolan is an even more annoying version Sara Spain(didn't even think that was possible)

Most of his following only listened to the show in podcast form anyway. It’s the way I’ve been listening for the past 3 years.

This is why ESPN doesn’t understand what it’s losing out on. Where ever they go, they’ll be fine. Get a few sponsors and get back at it as a podcast, no censors, no corporate line to toe... they’ll be an even better show for it.

Most of his following only listened to the show in podcast form anyway. It’s the way I’ve been listening for the past 3 years.

This is why ESPN doesn’t understand what it’s losing out on. Where ever they go, they’ll be fine. Get a few sponsors and get back at it as a podcast, no censors, no corporate line to toe... they’ll be an even better show for it.
Yep, podcast form is the only way i can listen. The ESPN channel here plays something else in the mornings.

This show with no line to toe will be the GOAT podcast. They already wild af

I haven't watched ESPN since I cut the cord. When I did have ESPN though I used to watch this show, ATH, and PTI everyday. PTI seems like its still the same, but that in itself isn't necessarily a good thing. I feel like it has probably grown stale by now. ATH seems to have changed their format and isn't as interesting as before from what I've seen. With LeBatard going, I can't imagine ESPN has anything worth watching anymore.

They said they will keep dropping shows on their podcast feed starting 1/5. They most likely have a deal lined up, I am thinking Spotify.

I doubt it's Spotify exclusive if they asking people to sub to their feed on other apps. Spotify doesn't allow uploading on private feeds with their exclusive deals. I haven't heard a Rogan pod since he went to spotify cause he don't upload to his feed anymore. I deleted Spotify after Budden left, guess I'll download it again for Rogans pod smh.

I doubt it's Spotify exclusive if they asking people to sub to their feed on other apps. Spotify doesn't allow uploading on private feeds with their exclusive deals. I haven't heard a Rogan pod since he went to spotify cause he don't upload to his feed anymore. I deleted Spotify after Budden left, guess I'll download it again for Rogans pod smh.
The Ringer are with Spotify right? I still get their pods on other apps. Is this different from Rogan?

I think lebatard will be available on spotify, but i dont think theyll sign a exclusive deal with spotify.

I dont thini theyll sign exclusive with anyone. I could be wrong though

One of my favorites on ESPN. I loved listening to them on the radio while I drove. I especially liked when they would get the guy from the Miami zoo every week to come on. You could tell that guy loved his job

OMG, we finally got the long version of the “Stat of the day” intro on the last show.

I cried big big Crocodile tears (iykyk)

I was teaching this morning at the building.....where are they going? I know today was the last show on ESPN, but I didn't get to find out where they will be after this.

Back