Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutout to the mavs bringing “hella screens” back

does a lot of philanthropic work and he’s a great vet to have and a nice bridge from the front office to the players

They gonna retire his jersey and he’s been solid for them for years. In a time where so many players come into the league it’s always nice to keep a guy like barea, and UD

Steven Adams

-Grossly overpaid
-Gave up assets to get him(a first and two seconds lolol smh)
-Capable defender but not an anchor, he cant jump, cant move his feet and runs like hes stuck in cement
-Cant stretch the floor
-not cost controlled so that led to an extension
-Operates in the same space as Zion

The fit is actually ok defensively but not for what your sacrificing on offense
Offense was never the problem with us. Defense and culture was. As much as I loved Jrue, Adams will talk more in the locker room in one day than Jrue in 5-6 years. Folks have to understand what we are doing this season is moving over the reigns to Zion and Ingram, and playoffs would be dope but it's not expected. We allowing the youngings to learn how to close games, grow as leaders, and brining in players that's professional, accountable, and vocal is the biggest motive this season. Creating a culture because no matter what young talent we bring in, we want solid culture so we won't turn into organizations with potential but not professional basketball players.

Yao was a 5 time all nba player

Outside of being a role player on a title team what has JJ done of significance?

They gon retire deshawn Stevenson number too? Shawn Marion?

Oh I forgot I’m talking to a fan of a team who retired a number for a nigga who never played for them.
77205AA1-DC84-4151-AF86-F32DD485A53D.jpeg
D53FD05B-5DC6-4901-9311-90401E6941F0.jpeg 061E6406-5E75-443F-9433-B8DA10EC3112.jpeg

undrafted 5’10 and on the mavs for 13 years

If you questioning his retirement the clear you don’t know what goes into them. It’s not just about accolades. It’s about service, honor, and what you brought to the organization off the court. I don’t expect you to get it since you have a whore culture in Houston with disgruntled players every year

because of niggas like you, you got Zion being the most tenured member of the pelicans with no jersey retirements in sight

respect that man

View attachment 408164
View attachment 408163View attachment 408162

undrafted 5’10 and on the mavs for 13 years

If you questioning his retirement the clear you don’t know what goes into them. It’s not just about accolades. It’s about service, honor, and what you brought to the organization off the court. I don’t expect you to get it since you have a whore culture in Houston with disgruntled players every year

because of niggas like you, you got Zion being the most tenured member of the pelicans with no jersey retirements in sight

respect that man

You said all that to say nothing. Good day sir.

Explain the culture that had the Heat retire MJ number then.

FOH.

Offense was never the problem with us. Defense and culture was. As much as I loved Jrue, Adams will talk more in the locker room in one day than Jrue in 5-6 years. Folks have to understand what we are doing this season is moving over the reigns to Zion and Ingram, and playoffs would be dope but it's not expected. We allowing the youngings to learn how to close games, grow as leaders, and brining in players that's professional, accountable, and vocal is the biggest motive this season. Creating a culture because no matter what young talent we bring in, we want solid culture so we won't turn into organizations with potential but not professional basketball players.

Word, so yall paying Steven Adams 17 mil a year for the next two years to talk in the locker room

Meanwhile Myles Turner is younger, under contract for 3 more years and is better in every way

But yall got it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back