Welcome To aBlackWeb

Undisputed 🥊 (TBA)

Playmaker88

G Money is Cash
1663786382307.png

Finally we have a new entry into the pantheon of boxing games

From Mike Tysons Punch out.. to Evander Holyfield Boxing, Legends of the Ring, KnockoutKings, to the most recent series fight night its latest iteration title Fight Night Champion in 2011.Gaming has had a rich history of boxing...After FNC everyone was waiting for the next title that seemed like it would never come. People have been fighting the good fight for years trying to see the next step and evolution in boxing titles. EA gave up and went all in on UFC to the disappointment fans. There are a handfull of titles being floated at varying stages of development. But alas looks like we have our flagship..

Supported by Dazn, the WBC IBF Compubox, Ring Magazine etc... It will be available on all major platforms current next gen and PC

Some more info

Next-Gen Footwork Revolutionizing movement - with research and input from World Champions to create the most realistic mannerisms and movement
Venues Realistic venues from Gyms and Arenas to Outdoor Stages
Visuals High quality models - Scanned and sculpted by the leading Scan Studio - Ten24
Commentary A full fight team featuring Paul Dempsey from BT Sports, Johnny Nelson from Sky Sports, and Tom Grisham from DAZN
Customization A fully customizable career mode - Create your own fighter - Judges - Trainers - Cut-men - Promoters
Boxing attire Featuring officially licensed boxing gear. Upgrade your gloves, shorts, boots
Realism Manage your fighter's weight and injuries. Will you rest and let any negative effects heal? Or take a high risk title-shot at short notice
Skill traits Unlock certain moves and characteristics as your fighter matures, switch gyms to learn new move-sets
Retirement System Did you retire early due to the wars you've been in? or have a prolonged career with smart fighting. Or will you decide to make a comeback!?
ESBC Tournament Annual tournament featuring the eWBC belt - More details to follow
Feint-System ESBC features the most advanced feint-system - try and throw your opponent off-guard

Exclusive New eSports Boxing Club Screenshots and Next-Gen Release Date -  Sports Gamers Online 2048 × 1350eSportsBoxingClub (@ESBCGame) | Twitter 1199 × 548

eSports Boxing Club Trailer - Currently in Alpha, But it Looks Real Good So  Far... - Operation Sports 1024 × 576

Here is a teaser trailer

The game is in its Alpha stage they just dropped a movement trailer its not yet AAA total indy at this moment

Attachments

• 1663786382307.png
    1663786382307.png
    171.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'm all in on this. Wonder who they actually have in the game. Says 50 boxers.

The boxing genre is like the racing genre for me. At this point, I'd only play those genres in VR.

Thats a very odd comparison. Boxing vr imo is way different than racing. Would you want to have to actually throw punches or would you want to use the controller?

Would your head snap back and around from a well placed jab or hit?

Thats a very odd comparison. Boxing vr imo is way different than racing. Would you want to have to actually throw punches or would you want to use the controller?

Would your head snap back and around from a well placed jab or hit?

I have Creed on PSVR. You throw punches. You dodge punches. You can even move around your opponent. Of course your head doesn't snap back and you don't get knocked down, but they have visual effects to let you know that you were hit. It's a good workout, and it's more immersive than normal video game boxing could have be.

You're right, it is different than racing, but either way, VR is more immersive for games like that, and once you play a decent one in VR, it's hard to go back to the other version.

1200 × 675

Its been a while since i update this thread there was a trickle of info up until about a month ago. Since then... Joe Joyce has been added

eSportsBoxingClub on Twitter: Please welcome undefeated British  heavyweight @JoeJoyceBoxing into eSportsBoxingClub! Check out these in-game  shots of Joe! He challenges for the British, European, Commonwealth, WBO  international & WBC silver titles this

A Create a Boxer breakdown has been added

As long as it doesnt include that bullshit right stick punching.

That shit ruined the Knockout Kings/Fight Night franchise.

Give us back the buttons!
Hell nah that shit was perfect in fnc

Round 3 had the framework to be a great game but yeah it was bullshit with the Haymakers and the parry system..im curious to see how they implement this feint system

Hell nah that shit was perfect in fnc

Round 3 had the framework to be a great game but yeah it was bullshit with the Haymakers and the parry system..im curious to see how they implement this feint system
That right stick for punches was a wack ass convulted mess. The learning curve was to high for me to master.

I'd rather manipulate the shoulder buttons to alter which punch is being thrown.

My right thumb aint traiined for that!

Back