Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

It's really that simple.

Call Al if you want the fight. Al not gonna fuck Bud over..... He gonna get him more money than he prolly even think the fight worth.

They call him the godfather for a reason
.. Present you with an offer you can't refuse

View attachment 405221
Oscar a Motherducking lie, we all remember that shit.

Al took damn near all the black fighters than them niggaz had sitting on the benches for the hispanics.... And started a promotion that highlighted them. Everybody remembers them commercials.. They saw errol, lamont, porter, Thurman in the suits and was like....o shit we really doing this??

Oscar a piece of shit

Scammer Bob is still shitting on Crawford even after his son in law tried to do damage control on Max on Boxing...

View attachment 405925

Bob has never had intentions on making TC the top draw at TR.. I also think TC doesn't care to promote himself. He bout ready to cashout... only fight he actually want is Pacman

What exactly do people expect of Crawford when they say "promote himself"?

they dont know what to expect

if he was animated like broner/floyd - you know what they'll say...

because he's himself/reserved like ward - 'they need to do this and that...'

lomo and all them euro fighters dont do shit until their booked to fight - no one complains

I agree in this social media age all these young fighters should have a team in place to manage their socials even if they dont care to

Crawford doing what he's paid to do - win fights. His wasteman promoter needs to retire because he's not doing what he's paid to do

What exactly do people expect of Crawford when they say "promote himself"?

lol I'm still stuck at the part where a guy that gets paid to promote boxers is bashing his fighter for not promoting himself. What the fuck? That's like somebody shooting Trump and one of the Secret Service dudes being like "I don't know why he didn't take out the shooter himself. How am I supposed to protect someone like that?"

Back