Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
These fuckin dinosaurs don’t know how to internet

View attachment 404723

Yes, finally the Trump supporters have come up with a plan I can get behind. They can destroy the GOP. That would make the current Dems the new GOP and we could get a more progressive party that will actually try to do something to help the people.

Yes, finally the Trump supporters have come up with a plan I can get behind. They can destroy the GOP. That would make the current Dems the new GOP and we could get a more progressive party that will actually try to do something to help the people.
Talk about a brighter future, lol. Two parties being moderate dems and progressives. I’d have a preference, but I wouldn’t really be concerned who became president.

View attachment 404723

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

These GOP politicians just trying to run the clock out on Trump, lol.

As much as people say Trump will have a stranglehold on the party, I don’t believe it. I think once he’s out of office his influence will drop drastically. Somebody else might pick up the baton with his supporters, but that’s it. These people have short attention spans and are gullible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back