Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you even talking about?

Jose been pep opposition since 2010. This is nothing new!!!!!!

Im literally talking about the best way to beat City since Kompany left.

Chill bruh, I was agreeing with you for the most part.

Im literally talking about the best way to beat City since Kompany left.

Chill bruh, I was agreeing with you for the most part.

I know what saying, but I’m saying there rivalry started way before Ole and his tactics was a success.

Champs league semi between Inter Vs Barcelona
Real Madrid vs Barcelona

The blue print been there from a decade ago. The first man to destabilize pep tiki taka is Jose Mourinho. That’s all I’m saying.

All good dawg.

Who knows what Ole is doing with the kid.

I’m sure he regrets the move.

Ole is under pressure. He have to choose the players that will win him games at all cost. VDB being a new signing, with the way the team is playing right now, if he make mistakes, everybody will turn on him.

The crop of players at Man U making ole look like shit because they lack club football discipline.

I know what saying, but I’m saying there rivalry started way before Ole and his tactics was a success.

Champs league semi between Inter Vs Barcelona
Real Madrid vs Barcelona

The blue print been there from a decade ago. The first man to destabilize pep tiki taka is Jose Mourinho. That’s all I’m saying.

All good dawg.

Yea I know bro. I wasn’t talking Pep v Jose. Just how to break down Peps current team which was dominant until last season.

Ole is under pressure. He have to choose the players that will win him games at all cost. VDB being a new signing, with the way the team is playing right now, if he make mistakes, everybody will turn on him.

The crop of players at Man U making ole look like shit because they lack club football discipline.

Can’t agree bruh...

If Pogba was fit he would be starting and he has let us down all this season.

Meanwhile VDB has played well for club and country and he starts Mata over him.

Plus do we need Fred and Matic at hone to WBA? I know he don’t trust the CBs but come the fuck on, Ole?!!!

Reactions: GNS

:clawd2:

Even when I've yet to show it, I hope someone believes in my abilities the way you do about Ole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back