Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be a fan of this signing if it wasn't for this Contract. Kupchak off his meds.

tenor.gif

Btw that Hayward contract is hilarious

BUT

He averaged 17, 6, and 4 playing with Tatum and brown last season

I have to expect based on trajectory and opportunity he should be around 20, 5, and 4 so while it’s an overpay it might not hurt Charlotte as much as maybe we think

Avery bradley
Maurice Harkless
Jimmy Butler
Bam Adebayo
Andre Igoudala
Precious Achiuwa

Okpala in the rafters and should get some mins

It’s pretty much the same formula as last year

swapped out 2 3 and D players for 2 more and added a big

the difference is we actually have someone to defend PGs this time

Bradley didn’t go to the bubble so he’s SUPER rested

Im happy

BUT

I have to expect based on trajectory and opportunity he should be around 20, 5, and 4 so while it’s an overpay it might not hurt Charlotte as much as maybe we think
exactly niggas act like he was doing nothing. He played 50 games and I believe shot 50% from the field. He not the brightest star but he a star, he one year younger than Batum who was never a star.

BUT

Doubt it. The only time he scored 20 or more was his last season in Utah and he did it on 43% shooting. I think that 17pts was the result of a shorter season and him not being the 1st or 2nd option. He only missed 10 games his 2nd yr in BOS and he still couldn't average 20 or more. That year he only started like 18 games (72 games played, 11pts avg) compare that to last year where he started in all 52 games (52 games played 17pts avg) that he played and he only scored 6pts more last season than the prior season. He's now 30 with a bad injury history, on a completely new team. I think the best you get from him is 18pts 5reb 3ast.

Doubt it. The only time he scored 20 or more was his last season in Utah and he did it on 43% shooting. I think that 17pts was the result of a shorter season and him not being the 1st or 2nd option. He only missed 10 games his 2nd yr in BOS and he still couldn't average 20 or more. That year he only started like 18 games (72 games played, 11pts avg) compare that to last year where he started in all 52 games (52 games played 17pts avg) that he played and he only scored 6pts more last season than the prior season. He's now 30 with a bad injury history, on a completely new team. I think the best you get from him is 18pts 5reb 3ast.
He averaged 17 playing with kemba, Tatum, and Brown

he’s playing with Graham, rozier Ball, and Cody Zeller

the only forward on the roster besides him is bridges

i would expect that 17 to go up also it’s a slightly shortened season for him too

and when I say 20 I’m rounding to 20 so When you say you see him averaging 18 how much of a difference is that from say...19.6?

He’s the best player on the hornets

also me Saying what he could average 20 it’s me really leaning on the optimistic side of if everything goes well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back