Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Props. Spurs were way way better than City.

Way to early to call it but you can already see stars are aligning for Jose.

Not unexpected in his second season.

Reactions: GNS
Looking forward seeing that bitch nigga Shaka Hisflop and the wack soccernet cast state some bullshit.

Man, the league really gave Mourinho Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool in 4 of the next 5 league games. They are really trying to kill my boy, fucking Man Utd fans, smh.

Big game for certain United players....
I'm calling out Martial in particular because I don't see why Cavani shouldn't have started this game

Looking forward to seeing how Gallagher and Pereira perform....

@toheeb27 your boy Ivanovic is back!

Stellar defense was on display.

Man U man dem: mate, he’s parks de bus bl

niggas don’t understand what discipline & team organization are about. You play for the team, not individuality.

But Ok buddy.

Bruh, I wasn’t dissing it. Ask Utd fans how we beat City three out of our last four encounters...the first thing they say is Ole copied Jose which is the mid to low block but you need a fast counter.

Wasn’t long ago Chelsea fans were threating about their game against City but went on to win the game using the same tactic.

I respect it.

Bruh, I wasn’t dissing it. Ask Utd fans how we beat City three out of our last four encounters...the first thing they say is Ole copied Jose which is the mid to low block but you need a fast counter.

Wasn’t long ago Chelsea fans were threating about their game against City but went on to win the game using the same tactic.

I respect it.

What are you even talking about?

Jose been pep opposition since 2010. This is nothing new!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back