Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Jeezy vs Gucci

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think last night might've been the first time they performed So Icy together

That was a great moment

I bet you neither of those niggas fucked w/ that song the same whenever they fell out 15 years ago. Probably wouldnt even listen to it cause it featured the other on it.

& you could see how happy they were to actually perform it whenever the dj dropped that shit

Gucci dropped his mixtape last night and thats the last track on there.

couldnt ask for a better ending

Its good to see two black men at least be cordial to one another. Its just wild to see people act like Jeezy took the high road like how can he?

At best, Gucci would have gotten his chain snatched and at worst he's dead. So I can understand some semblance of resentment from Gucci. Either way, it was a good Verzuz.

Niggaz really mad these 2 ain't shoot each other on verzuz
yes.

lol

real talk....jeezy with the higher road shit.....it wasnt his life on the line that night.
he is also backed or was backed by BMF.

easy to talk that move past it shit.

Not saying Gucci wasnt ignant. but i think he showed more growth by just talking it...and not acting on it.

cant even lie....like niggas wasnt hype when gucci started talking that shit.
I enjoyed the spectacle like everyone else
"Truth" prolly the only gucci song I know more than one sentence to so I was rapping along. I loved jeezys response(obviously jeezy more strategic than this cat cause if guwop wouldn't do the verzuz without performing truth he gave jeezy a heads up and ample time to counter it by insisting on that) to it.

But the shit is over and I'm cool with the results. I'm seeing pages and pages of citizens talking what they would do as a skreet nigga lol mann shut up.

These are 2 skreet cats and they're over it.

Shit remind of whenever chris brown get brought up and some people lose their mind. How u more mad than Rhianna(sp) and she's the one that lost the fight?!

Niggaz really mad these 2 ain't shoot each other on verzuz

You really gotta love some of these fools nowadays. Some of them be having out of body experiences that they wouldn't even do. It's peeps on my feed saying that they should've got at each other. They want Jeezy to pull out a gun, and shoot Gucci in the head, JFK special, live on Instagram lmao

Jeezy responded well to The Truth but not well enough, there is nothing that can make Jeezy partner come to life again, Gucci performed that in front of Jeezy and was having fun is a win itself lol.

Now let's hope its Nas vs Jay z next

Back