Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Woman killed a gun range "accidentally"

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member

A woman was fatally shot and a man was wounded when a handgun accidentally went off at an indoor firing range in Rancho Cucamonga, police said Thursday.

Police responded to the gun range along the 9000 block of 9th Street about 5:55 p.m. Saturday.

A man and woman were each found suffering from a gunshot wound, and they were taken to a hospital, police said in a news release.

Tatianna Holt, 36 of Compton, was pronounced dead at the hospital, while Cory Carmichael, 34 of Claremont, was treated and later released, police said.

An investigation revealed that the shooting occurred while Carmichael was clearing a handgun. Authorities described it as accidental.

Investigators conducted several interviews and no arrests were made, police said.

The investigation is ongoing and officials said the full report will be submitted to the San Bernardino County District Attorney’s Office for review.

RIP

When trying to be cool is deadly

we need to be the ones teaching our women

We are

My gun club has a monthly ladies range day and participate in multiple other womens event throughout the year where we educate and train our sistas.

Hell I even recently gave them a 1k rounds out my private stash because I knew this ammo shortage was coming.

So yeah by and large black men and women are side by side training.

Somebody died here, so it seems like someone should face some kinda charges. But I'm not really sure what you'd charge this guy with. Being stupid sin't a crime.

I guess the victim's family can sue, but what would they really get? It's a fucked up situation for sure.

Thank God I’m a country nigga. Can always go to my grandmas land and shoot some bottles out back and avoid some of these morons out here

Somebody died here, so it seems like someone should face some kinda charges. But I'm not really sure what you'd charge this guy with. Being stupid sin't a crime.

I guess the victim's family can sue, but what would they really get? It's a fucked up situation for sure.

involuntary manslaughter I think.

Damn. Shit was an accident but then gon try and hit dude with the max
As they should.

He knew better.

His fault for getting tunnel vision.
His fault for pointing the barrel at an unintended target while trying to clear a round from the chamber.

No reason why that weapon shouldnt have been pointed up and down range.

#Speaking as former Range Cadre.

Wtf
First thing them marines said to me : if u point the gun anywhere other than downrange you're gonna get "handled" aka fucked up

How tf is that pos an instructor

Back