Welcome To aBlackWeb

Twins

Like?

No. It is and disgusting.

Incest fetishized having ass nigga

Nah. Me having an incest fetish would be me wanting to do that shit with my siblings. That shit is passed disgusting to the point this sentence was hard to write.

But if twins that are not related to me are down, id smash just to say I did.

Nah. Me having an incest fetish would be me wanting to do that shit with my siblings. That shit is passed disgusting to the point this sentence was hard to write.

But if twins that are not related to me are down, id smash just to say I did.

Like I said incest fetish having ass

Was tight with these twins that I knew since grade school I used to smoke with

That shit about 6th Sense is real. Would see in live action the way they would concoct lies to people working off each other energy. Shit was magical.

My girl has cousins who are twins one boy one girl. They have that connection but can't stand each other n couldn't be more different.

Mom is a twin runs heavy on her side. It's some twins on my dad side as well sadly i didn't have any. Guess it's going to be my seeds or my nieces or nephew's

I used to know these twin girls in college. Everyone used to think they was fucking they was just too damn close. Shit was weird. Used to dress alike, hold hands, kiss eachother goodbye every time and hug eachother. Idk I’d they were playing that shit up cuz niggas was on them but shit was weird af to me

Back