Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thotery, Simping, Inceldom, Pride or Whackery?? The Megathread

It's crazy how such a great number of women - particularily amid women of color - are so perniciously entitled to men's incomes and financial struggles...

She shamed one of her "boyfriends" on social medias because he verbally expressed that he loved her.

This is how fuckbois are made.

View attachment 379544

Hmmm....

Since I know what some of you would choose, my only question would be what am I going to buy first with my 20K?

I take the 20K without any second thought or hesitation, period.

:scust:

People are overrating RiRi too much. She's indeed pretty, but I've frequented quite many women of that caliber. She's a 7,4/10 high school alpha looking woman-- lest she used to be, as she looks a little more mature aged now but not in a flaunting way-- that's not because she got overweight, she just ages rather badly (7/10) . Besides, from what I've heard about her antics with Chris Brown and seen on her IG, she can be toxic and hysterical AF: she'll going to claw your balls off while you're driving in full middle of the highroad over a tantrum, or dumps you straight out because you mourn the loss of somebody who happens to be your ex.

Chunky yellow booties and poonamis are everywhere. Investing on a free 20K loan however is an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

:think2:

Back