Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News President Trump has only paid $750 in Federal income tax in 2016 and paid nothing in 2014

Who he is indebted to doesnt matter.

the security risk of having someone in hundreds of million in debt is ASTRONOMICAL

bro...they snatch or deny SECRET clearances for A LOT less.
20200927-200355.jpg

I said the same exact thing. Most government jobs will not hire people who are in debt due to what you stated. This guy is the president for goodness sake!!

bruh my brother couldn’t get a job at tea cuz of bad credit. Now I get it a bad credit score can have you do extra shit but a job at tsa is to fix my score lol. This president so egregious he don’t even cover it up

Dude is nothing but a straight up CROOK.

This is the same fear mongering "President" that's trying to gut SS by 2023 and completely remove Obamacare with no plan in place...

Why should anyone be surprised?

.....lol, of all the ignorant shit Trump does, you listed 2 things literally any "moderate" Republican president would do right now

thats why i hate these MFs like John Kasich and Jeb! Bush, they out here crying crocodile tears about Trump when they woulda did 95% of the same shit, just with less SUPER obvious racism, a War with Iran, and sane twitter habits smh lol. they definitely woulda passed more actual legislation than a corporate tax cut......

There's an entire system to target benefit cheats the media publish and shame people for cheating the system. Over here But there isn't one system for tax avoidance.

We need to hold these people to the same standard

Nah but Donald Trump is NOT broke. Rich People do shit like this all the time so they don't pay taxes.

I don't know. Him not paying taxes is one thing. Rich people do that. That isn't the only thing the report mentioned though. From what they are saying he has a deficit that has been eating away at his wealth for a while and he's got hundreds of millions of dollars in debt that is about to come due. He might not be broke, but it does sound like he's in some financial trouble. At the very least, if nothing changes, he will probably lose some of his properties.

Back