• vodka

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • tequila

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Rum

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
Dat moonshine.

when you get it straight out the still with no barrel aging that shit's pretty fuckin rough.

I think I told this back on the IC, but when I was about 22-23 I was at a birthday party for one of the crew. This nigga's bumpkin ass uncle pulls out a jar of shine, straight up still strength corn liquor, and let everyone get some. Mind you, I was no slouch drinking liquor 'cause my go-to back then was Old Granddad 100 proof and I'd regularly switch it up with Bacardi 151 or Devil's Spring 160 proof vodka. Anyways he let me get a shot of it and I thought I was finna die. Chest burning, throat feelin' like somebody scraped it with a brilo pad and the taste was just horrible. Now, I ain't no hoe ass drinker, so I had to figure this shit out 'cause wasn't no liquor gonna punk me, so I tried mixing it with everything under the sun. Nothing I mixed it with could kill the taste; that shit cut straight through everything.

When we left the party I was drunk as shit. Went downtown and threw up on some broad I was trying to holler at.

Last edited:
yay.

Very little alcohol burn, kinda sweet (but most bourbons are), it's good by itself or maybe one ice cube.
I usually let it sit in freezer n just drink it straight like that

Not sure what the proper drinking etiquette on whiskey is but that works for me

But props gonna give it a go

when you get it straight out the still with no barrel aging that shit's pretty fuckin rough.

I think I told this back on the IC, but when I was about 22-23 I was at a birthday party for one of the crew. This nigga's bumpkin ass uncle pulls out a jar of shine, straight up still strength corn liquor, and let everyone get some. Mind you, I was no slouch drinking liquor 'cause my go-to back then was Old Granddad 100 proof and I'd regularly switch it up with Bacardi 151 or Devil's Spring 160 proof vodka. Anyways he let me get a shot of it and I thought I was finna die. Chest burning, throat feelin' like somebody scraped it with a brilo pad and the taste was just horrible. Now, I ain't no hoe ass drinker, so I had to figure this shit out 'cause wasn't no liquor gonna punk me, so I tried mixing it with everything under the sun. Nothing I mixed it with could kill the taste; that shit cut straight through everything.

When we left the party I was drunk as shit. Went downtown and threw up on some broad I was trying to holler at.

If you're tryin to black out...then yeah. That shine is the answer.

I take only ONE shot. Damn that. Lol

Whats yalls drink of choice? Mixed or straight? Gotta go wit ciroc or titos vodka, straight, jack and coke if doin mixed

Tito's. Straight. Full stop.

It's very rare that you'll find me drinking anything besides that. Was at the bar ones day with my niggas years ago. They didn't have Grey Goose. Bartender told me that I'd like Tito's so I gave it a try. Been my shit since that day.

Not a huge drinker anymore, but when I do its always Titos straight with some ice. Maybe a lime too if they're around.

My lady put me on to ketel one botanicals awhile back. Shit aint bad, got like 3 different flavors and sugar free.

If im doing shots then its don Julio, the clear one.

Tito's. Straight. Full stop.

It's very rare that you'll find me drinking anything besides that. Was at the bar ones day with my niggas years ago. They didn't have Grey Goose. Bartender told me that I'd like Tito's so I gave it a try. Been my shit since that day.
Yea bruh shits smooth as hell, right up with ciroc imo, but i like ciroc alil better for the diff flavors they got

Not a huge drinker anymore, but when I do its always Titos straight with some ice. Maybe a lime too if they're around.

My lady put me on to ketel one botanicals awhile back. Shit aint bad, got like 3 different flavors and sugar free.

If im doing shots then its don Julio, the clear one.
That don is good, i either fucks wit that or 1800 if doing tequila shots

Old Granddad 114 or 100, but usually 114. Straight, no chaser, with or without a single ice cube but that depends on my mood. If not that then George Dickel straight.

For clear liquor it's Junipero gin, straight or maybe with tonic water.

As a general rule I don't do mixed drinks.

Too lazy sometimes to mix a drink. Toncha crema de tequila is really good.
Godiva liquor is delicious
Though I guess those are technically mixed drinks

Quit drinkin but Remy 1738 was my go to bottle.

Mixed drinks i like a screwdriver or top shelf gin & juice.

:clawd3:

....yall gone make me relapse

Back