Welcome To aBlackWeb

R&B Singer, Jaguar Wright, Says Diddy Allegedly Made Male R&B Singer, Christopher Williams, Give Him Top To Prove He Has Power... Goes In On Him

The last person to even think of Christopher Williams was Biggie in 94. I only entered this diet Mediatakeout thread because I skimmed thru the title and thought she was telling another rape story. Jaguar might be one of those chicks that should only open their mouth if a note is coming out it or a dick is going in it.

You're smarter than this.

I know people who know him in the sense that I have clients who are family members and I could ask him directly. The story is bullshit, 2 weeks ago she said she fucked Common and Jay-Z.

Now if you want to believe the lie because it's entertaining do you bruh.
I heard her say she dated Common even after he cock smacked her

Never heard the Jay Z shit

She clearly has mental health issues BUT that doesn't make what she said false but I'm just saying
She had a breakdown when her son got killed mixed with her feeling like ppl didn't reach out

IDK though,she always been rough

I remember her image was basically "She's a great singer who curses and is hood"

I actually bought her album back then.

She fire

I can believe she influenced and wrote for a lot of ppl actually

She was kinda ahead of her time

more half truths

this vid with kevin hart catching diddy still funny to this day

what does this video prove?

Some ppl thought it was a dildo on the bed,but that's a remote control

I mean "wake up" doesn't really have to mean woke up together in the same bed.

but Puff was overdoing the pauses and no homos

what does this video prove?

Some ppl thought it was a dildo on the bed,but that's a remote control

I mean "wake up" doesn't really have to mean woke up together in the same bed.

but Puff was overdoing the pauses and no homos

diddy got uncomfortable for a reason

you called him a diddler right - you figure it out

k harts reaction still funny

She been ranting and telling these stories for a while now and the shit really ain't getting no traction. I've listened to a parts of a few of them. IMO she is having some mental issues and folks just using her to try and get their views and/or listeners up. I can't say if she telling the truth or a lie but she not right in the head right now.

She been ranting and telling these stories for a while now and the shit really ain't getting no traction. I've listened to a parts of a few of them. IMO she is having some mental issues and folks just using her to try and get their views and/or listeners up. I can't say if she telling the truth or a lie but she not right in the head right now.
Why people keep saying she not right in the head? I keep seeing this narrative being pushed but she doesnt come off as crazy at all to me. But im also not checkin every jaguar wright video.

Why people keep saying she not right in the head? I keep seeing this narrative being pushed but she doesnt come off as crazy at all to me. But im also not checkin every jaguar wright video.

I'm just of that opinion cause she has had a mental breakdown before. It just the way she speaks, she does a lot of rambling and loss of thoughts and doesn't always come off as being coherent. That is why I say she's having mental issues.

I ain't watching all her crazy ass videos either

Back