Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 3/25

I need Retribution to get in contact wit Bray's people about creating better masks for them

I think had Mia expressed her frustration on NXT wit the company...how bigger stars overshine the talent and she wanted to change things...then it'd make sense her joining Retribution

Or how Martinez wanted to challenge the WWE "system", so that's why she joined. Same wit the others.

I think if those 5 dropped subtle hints that they were displeased and wanted to do something b4 coming out as a faction..then it would make sense. Instead of Vince attempting to ignore the fact that we already know who they are. Stop makin the commentary team act like they're brand new by sayin "They just signed a WWE contract"...no.

Make it make sense man.

I think had Mia expressed her frustration on NXT wit the company...how bigger stars overshine the talent and she wanted to change things...then it'd make sense her joining Retribution

Or how Martinez wanted to challenge the WWE "system", so that's why she joined. Same wit the others.

I think if those 5 dropped subtle hints that they were displeased and wanted to do something b4 coming out as a faction..then it would make sense. Instead of Vince attempting to ignore the fact that we already know who they are. Stop makin the commentary team act like they're brand new by sayin "They just signed a WWE contract"...no.

Make it make sense man.
truth told Mia dropped a great promo Monday night.

Really???

yep, something about her being used too much lol

people got mad cause she came back out and fought Bayley, they said it should of been somebody else

I mean it aint like that shit was suppose to happen.. they had to throw some shit together cause Cross wasn't there.

Back