Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

It's not just the perkiness it's the shape.... with the fat concentrated around the bottom of the breast but the nipple up very high. A lot of Asian women have that breast shape, though.... but then there is the fact that there doesn't seem to be a lot of fat tissue around the top of the breast so it looks a bit bolted-on. I might wanna see some more of her shit, though.... Is her content worth it? (I don't mean "worth $50".... nobody's content is worth that. But, like, worth investing resources into trying to dig for her shit)
she's rail thin outside the titties, that's what make them look weird.
I had an ex with a pair like that, gained weight and her body became identical to that 4lanaeiko chick that got posted a while ago

Several people insist on $app instead of buying BTC inside $app and sending it to me. Same shit. Simple. But they insist on PayPal, $app or NOTHING lol. I think some SIMPs will gladly send $20 if they can get a contributor’s government name/email/socials to run back and give to THOTs... 7A31B4F8-3198-4A0A-8874-F23324AA2325.gif

Several people insist on $app instead of buying BTC inside $app and sending it to me. Same shit. Simple. But they insist on PayPal, $app or NOTHING lol. I think some SIMPs will gladly send $20 if they can get a contributor’s government name/email/socials to run back and give to THOTs...View attachment 368158
btc on cashapp or any other platform isnt the same as buying btc and having a wallet correct.... isnt the way ur asking still traceable?

Fellas. I'm saying this again. Be careful out there. Thots and their captains are heavy in here.

I'm built for this, but many of you are not. This chick has made this a crusade to figure me out. She's only going to find herself chasing Caspers.

All that talk about family being posted, CP, lawyers, etc. is just that: talk.

Imagine a subpoena addressed to Fightbackmode2005 at 187 Road, Titan, SP 20050?

These thots bro.

I used to drop HEAT, but they have a nigga paranoid about posting now...

can anyone obtain these two...

Would appreciate it!
I got ‘em. However...

I used to fill requests, but they have a nigga paranoid about posting now...
AFE8FF7E-E17A-45A2-B69E-69490245A2CF.gif

Back