Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I’m trying to get that Scarlett mega. I been beating off to her since high school. Seen her in NC some years back and she looks better in person. I ain’t bag her but I definitely booked another older internet model that used to be on chocolatemodels that was with her. But yeah imma need that re upped

that's an interesting approach... by crying wolf on cp they get the extra fastidious agents, if they get any at all

Yep. A 20 year old with DoubleDs, and they’re gonna look fake from the perkiness alone.

It's not just the perkiness it's the shape.... with the fat concentrated around the bottom of the breast but the nipple up very high. A lot of Asian women have that breast shape, though.... but then there is the fact that there doesn't seem to be a lot of fat tissue around the top of the breast so it looks a bit bolted-on. I might wanna see some more of her shit, though.... Is her content worth it? (I don't mean "worth $50".... nobody's content is worth that. But, like, worth investing resources into trying to dig for her shit)

Anyone have files or Megas on them?

That kleopatrahscorpiana bitch be squirting in some videos

And Nolaabunny thick as fuck

Ig:rvchi3

Ig: DjNolita

Ig: bidismalls

You been making the same post asking for these same hoes over and over for a month, man.... Damn you must really want them

It's not just the perkiness it's the shape.... with the fat concentrated around the bottom of the breast but the nipple up very high. A lot of Asian women have that breast shape, though.... but then there is the fact that there doesn't seem to be a lot of fat tissue around the top of the breast so it looks a bit bolted-on. I might wanna see some more of her shit, though.... Is her content worth it? (I don't mean "worth $50".... nobody's content is worth that. But, like, worth investing resources into trying to dig for her shit)
You right about Asians and that shape. I like it. A Puerto Rican OFs/C0c0 chick Sunshin3Wav3s has a huge set shaped like that, too.

Back