Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News President Trump has only paid $750 in Federal income tax in 2016 and paid nothing in 2014

I don't judge tax dodgers. Its not their fault its so easy

Imo the real wack shit is the system that allowed an obvious crook to even be in the race for president and then the people who voted for him.

And, of course, laws that make tax evasion/avoidance, as its called here, so easy.

I blame them. I understand what you're saying. If it was just a matter of them taking advantage of stupid holes in the system, I'd agree with you. The problem is they bribe poiliticians to make sure they don't fill those holes, and that's fucked up.

I blame them. I understand what you're saying. If it was just a matter of them taking advantage of stupid holes in the system, I'd agree with you. The problem is they bribe poiliticians to make sure they don't fill those holes, and that's fucked up.

It's not their faults politicians are willin' to take bribe money, that's a system problem

It's not their faults politicians are willin' to take bribe money, that's a system problem

It is their fault that they are knowingly using their money and power to the detriment of nation. You can't say its just a system problem when they are the primary reason the system hasn't changed. People are trying to get money out of politics, but that's hard to do when you need the politicians to get it done and the politicians are bought off.

Question is...who exactly does he owe that amount of money too? I know it can't just be the Deutsche Bank.
Truth be told I don't really give a fuck about the tax shit...them loopholes...while sinister is legal

that almost 400 mil in debt tho....

that can prompt a sitting US president to commit some serious espionage and traitorous shit

that debt is a real national security issue..

whats wild is that Trump has been saying he cant release his records cuz he's under audit... do audits usually take over 4 years? I would imagine the answer to that is a resounding NO. Fuckery all around

why do you think he is uncomfortably close with Putin?

Oh we already know this lol. Putin is the richest man on the planet (Forbes need to check again).

He told Don he’d take care of the tab if he let him run point in 2016. Don said cool, I’ma lose anyway. I’ll pay off my debts and start a TV network.

Fast forward to election night

EBB4CCBE-3D5A-4B34-9B0B-DC3F979E31E3.jpeg

Turns out Putin knew what he was doing and now has all the receipts on his orange puppet.

I didn’t get a job for TSA because I owed to much money

FACTS. And this is just TSA

In order to acquire certain clearances they review your financials

nearly all of the major espionage crimes committed by US citizens were driven by financial troubles

this dude is in the hole almost 400 milly and is the sitting President of the United States

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK

Back