Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News President Trump has only paid $750 in Federal income tax in 2016 and paid nothing in 2014

LMAO....corporate taxes and personal taxes are two different things........must be an undercover TRUMPER!!!

lol

Someone on his level doesn't really have personal taxes.

At least not in the same way a regular working class person does.

Everything's pretty much intertwined.

Basically, his personal taxes are more than likely based on whatever salary he draws from his businesses.

If he draws little to no salary, then he pays little to nothing in "personal" taxes.

Orange Julius gonna quarantine himself for the next few weeks to avoid all of this.

lol

Someone on his level doesn't really have personal taxes.

At least not in the same way a regular working class person does.

Everything's pretty much intertwined.

Basically, his personal taxes are more than likely based on whatever salary he draws from his businesses.

If he draws little to no salary, then he pays little to nothing in "personal" taxes.
Either way, ain't a good look for a president. I do understand your explanation, but it looks shady as hell if he draw little from his businesses. He prolly declared his presidency salary after 2017

The first sentence in the following screenshot explains what I've been saying all along:

Trump business losses screenshot 9-27-20.png

Which is that he has................."tens to hundreds of millions of dollars in business losses to decrease his tax burden."

Most business owners do the same or something similar.

50 put this on his Instagram. Lmao the comments are hilarious. People really caping for trump lol

1) further proof his MAGA's are sheep

2) I dont give a damn if you're a Democrat...Repugnanican...Independent...every American should be pissed at this. Think about how much we all pay/owe in taxes, compared to THAT muthafucca (and others like him).

But whateva. I want to hear a "logic" explanation type defense for this. Lol

Back