Welcome To aBlackWeb

R&B Singer, Jaguar Wright, Says Diddy Allegedly Made Male R&B Singer, Christopher Williams, Give Him Top To Prove He Has Power... Goes In On Him

I'm going to miss the days when I heard the name "Jaguar Wright" and thought, 'Oh yeah the lady who killed "Song Cry" with Jay Z on MTV'

Now she's just that chick who the industry threw back and her stories sound either too crazy to be true or so true that they're crazy.

Did you watch the video though? Chick definitely has issues going on. Also her story is a second hand uncited joint too. I trust @Sion before I trust her.

I ain't saying she's credible or that her story is true. I just don't think "I know someone who knows someone" is reasonable proof of anything. There are niggas out there fucking other niggas and the people closest to the don't have a clue. So it's not out of the question that Williams could have done some wild shit that few know about our that people who are close to him aren't sharing.

You're smarter than this.

I know people who know him in the sense that I have clients who are family members and I could ask him directly. The story is bullshit, 2 weeks ago she said she fucked Common and Jay-Z.

Now if you want to believe the lie because it's entertaining do you bruh.
Its her word against theirs, just like its your word against hers. When she starts bringing evidence then everyone will believe her and that goes with anyone else.

You're smarter than this.

I know people who know him in the sense that I have clients who are family members and I could ask him directly. The story is bullshit, 2 weeks ago she said she fucked Common and Jay-Z.

Now if you want to believe the lie because it's entertaining do you bruh.

I don't care about the story. I was pointing out how silly your reasoning was, and you doubling down on it is hilarious to me. I don't care who you know that knows him. That's not proof that something didn't happen.

Maybe, I'm just different, but I would never say no shit like that. Unless I was there to witness something or have actual evidence countering an account, I'd never just jump out the gate acting as if I know for a fact something didn't happen. I damn sure wouldn't claim that over some "I know someone who knows someone" type shit. lol That seems crazy to me, but it's whatever I guess.

Back