Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

That sex scene with the oldest brother wasn't even necessary. Like damn lmao it was so pointless.

Paige Hurd tho >>>>

Episode was Good not Great Takeaway’s

1. The guidance counselors are kinda irrelevant both are annoying

2. For all her kids to be grown Mary J treat them niggas like teenagers I be waiting for her to break out the belt.

3. Tariq got to much going on he got school a Business and 3 bitches ( I included Lightskin Keshia to because he going to find a way to use her to) Hope he can stay focus.

4. Saxe Niece going to get killed plus saxe way into deep he should just quit the case before he gets fired or killed.

5. I wonder what stern going to do if he find out is Life partner doing Business with Tariq.

6. I see HollyWeird done found they way onto the show that scene was unnecessary (Smh at 50 cent selling his soul for a Season 2)

7.Tariq Going to catch another body potential body’s

Saxe
his niece
Drew
Diane ( For trying to play him)
And the basketball cousin to get Leverage over Mary J family.

Episode was Good not Great Takeaway’s

1. The guidance counselors are kinda irrelevant both are annoying

2. For all her kids to be grown Mary J treat them niggas like teenagers I be waiting for her to break out the belt.

3. Tariq got to much going on he got school a Business and 3 bitches ( I included Lightskin Keshia to because he going to find a way to use her to) Hope he can stay focus.

4. Saxe Niece going to get killed plus saxe way into deep he should just quit the case before he gets fired or killed.

5. I wonder what stern going to do if he find out is Life partner doing Business with Tariq.

6. I see HollyWeird done found they way onto the show that scene was unnecessary (Smh at 50 cent selling his soul for a Season 2)

7.Tariq Going to catch another body potential body’s

Saxe
his niece
Drew
Diane ( For trying to play him)
And the basketball cousin to get Leverage over Mary J family.

The teacher storyline is like some cheap black soap opera shit,but she hot,so whatever

Power did have the lesbians in season 4

Ohhhhh so that's who that rich guy was,Stern's ppl

When was he introduced?

if Zeke dies,Riq's connection dies with him

I doubt they kill the gay character off,but at 1st i thought he was a candidate to get popped.

Riq not killing Diana

saxe's niece in the danger zone though

That shit super illegal what Saxe is doing and that evidence is illegal

That shit gonna go all wrong

She might not even get killed but OD

She's trouble

character is kinda funny,so it'll be sad kinda
My girl was saying that’s how Tariq homie gonna get jammed up

My girl was saying that’s how Tariq homie gonna get jammed up
if you mean on some statutory shit maybe,but since saxe sent her into a college party,he would have assumed she was in college and plus what Saxe is doing is so illegal he might not want to drag that shit out if that's what you meant.

But in general her around drugs seems to be a problem.

The teacher storyline has no real reason to be in this Power series. Who cares about these characters and their love hate relationship
I'm literally watching this show waiting for one of them to have some secret connection to Kanan or Ghost cause they have absolutely nothing to do with the main storyline.

Too much gay in one episode. The two obvious gays, the light skin jawn's father was gay, the gay white boy, even Lorenz Tate did a gay little swivel with his neck. And I'm sure the lesbians are a plenty, just unannounced.

great eps . but damn that gay shit didnt need to be in the show . i knew that light skin nigga was gonna be gay . shit he kinda looks like the dude from empire

Back