Welcome To aBlackWeb

Not gonna lie, never felt more at my lowest than I am right now... ?

It's cool but don't be a sucka and call her a bitch because you hurt fam. It's understandable, but emotional intelligence is the most playa shit you can master right now and in dating.

Exactly.

Keep your cool at anytime. Dating is like an Art of War: if you lose your composure, then you lose.

Unless she completely ignoring you there’s still a chance you can get her but you’ll have to pull off some high IQ psychological backflips aka seduction moves for it to work... by the time you do all that not only will you not look at her the same you prob won’t find her as interesting no more, but hey she’ll be a tad more intrigued by you

Unless she completely ignoring you there’s still a chance you can get her but you’ll have to pull off some high IQ psychological backflips aka seduction moves for it to work... by the time you do all that not only will you not look at her the same you prob won’t find her as interesting no more, but hey she’ll be a tad more intrigued by you

It could, however, risk to turn a waste of time if she ever try to outwit these moves by getting more argumentative, belligerent and emasculating toward him.

If he likes to put himself into a mind-bogglingly psychological and emotional wringler to test out himself, I'm going to be the last one to convince him the contrary.

But he had to know how far can he step without having her or anyone else trying to curbstomp him along the way.

You did quite a lot for someone who has shown no interest in you sir.

All them gifts..my first gift would’ve been a first class ticket STRAIGHT to hell with a seat by the window.

Fuck I look like trying to buy someone’s time.

I don’t know though, you could be knock kneed with big ass teeth, one eye, and walk with a limp. She may feel like it’s too much.
Headshots like you play COD

Guess I'ma have to move to a woman thats interested in me

thats a start

they be killing me on here for this but quit aiming so fuckin high brah

from the sounds of all this, you're not very experienced with women in general

go mack on some ugly chicks mane....just run convos, see what works, see what dont work, learn your strong points and weaknesses

you gotta get acclimated to the pool on the shallow side before you go jackknife diving into the deep end

you'll warm up once you see a couple shots go in

thats a start

they be killing me on here for this but quit aiming so fuckin high brah

from the sounds of all this, you're not very experienced with women in general

go mack on some ugly chicks mane....just run convos, see what works, see what dont work, learn your strong points and weaknesses

you gotta get acclimated to the pool on the shallow side before you go jackknife diving into the deep end

you'll warm up once you see a couple shots go in
I get your point of aiming for the low-hanging fruit before aiming for the high-hanging ones, but if you have to lower your standards then that probably means your personal development need work. Because if you as a witness to yourself at minimum aren't the "best you" in terms of effort, while constantly looking to improve, then that's the main case where I think the person maybe shouldn’t be aiming for "the best" of another person.

And when i talk about standards, there’s moral standards and personal standards. It’s ok to lower personal standards in dating, sometimes you have to, but a person never truly have to compromise morals just to get what they want out life, I don’t believe that and those more important.

Last edited:
Simping was the case that they gave you. Lol.
GenerousConstantAfricangoldencat-size_restricted.gif

You can't make someone like you.

If they don't fuck with you when you being yourself.. It's a waste of time.

Ain't nothing better than having a blast just being yourself and a woman finding that attractive.

Find someone who likes to see you happy

Back