Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Viacom severs ties with Nick Cannon amid alleged "antisemitic" statements

Nick doesn't give up. He really won't let this shit die. Seems like he wants to continue his 12 Years a Jew tour.

Nick Cannon has claimed his great-grandfather was a 'Spanish rabbi' and that he only learned about him after he was fired from ViacomCBS last month for making anti-Semitic remarks which, he now says, 'hit home in a real way' for his 'Jewish' family.

31820452-8615571-image-a-31_1597150497805.jpg

'I come from a Jewish family': Nick Cannon says he discovered his great-grandfather was a 'Spanish rabbi' after being fired for making anti-Semitic comments which he now says 'hit home in a real way' for his loved ones

On Monday, he appeared on the American Jewish Committee’s online program, AJC Advocacy Anywhere, where he apologized again and said he'd learned since making the comments that his family is Jewish.

'My mother has been calling me every single day since this happened with so much family history. My great-grandfather was a Spanish rabbi. He’s a Sephardic Jewish man.

'So, as much heat as I’ve been catching from the public and the outside, this hit home for my family in a real way because I come from a Black and Jewish family on my mother’s side,' he said.

Nick's problem is hes way too inclusive, like much more so than necessary. If you watch wildn out you'll see he goes out of his way the have every type of person on the battle teams. He caters to every demographic to the detriment of the show, because they don't have skills like the comedians and battle rappers. He has faggots, trannies, midgets, corny ass cacs, who have no hip hop background just to cater to all demographics.

He's Mr. We are the world on TV but it's not reciprocated when the shit hits the fan. Viacom didn't appreciate his diversity and allowed him to be labeled a bigot even tho he's has 15 years of super inclusion on their platform

Nick's problem is hes way too inclusive, like much more so than necessary. If you watch wildn out you'll see he goes out of his way the have every type of person on the battle teams. He caters to every demographic to the detriment of the show, because they don't have skills like the comedians and battle rappers. He has faggots, trannies, midgets, corny ass cacs, who have no hip hop background just to cater to all demographics.

He's Mr. We are the world on TV but it's not reciprocated when the shit hits the fan. Viacom didn't appreciate his diversity and allowed him to be labeled a bigot even tho he's has 15 years of super inclusion on their platform

Yes. Have all demographics so your show can be a big hit and flourish

Why would want to have the same type folks on. All the jokes would be the same

Naw bruh.

Yes. Have all demographics so your show can be a big hit and flourish

Why would want to have the same type folks on. All the jokes would be the same

Naw bruh.
You must not actually watch. They don't do anything but fuck up the battles and devalue the content because they have no bars or jokes, they're just mascots

And you're missing my over all point of how all that inclusion hasn't done anything for nick in the long run, but his mentality is to still embrace everybody..that's why he's Jewish now

Back