Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Viacom severs ties with Nick Cannon amid alleged "antisemitic" statements

One of the reasons I rarely use this word

coon has morphed into

“black person who views an issue differently”
We should talk about. Shit does get corny and forces people into a singular mindset with no growth potential unless the right person wants to grow.

Im not turning on Nick
tenor.gif

Another one lost.

It's crazy to see what happens to a nigga after he gets ripped from his comfort zone. It's like everything he's done since is backwards. I thought maybe there was a method to the madness but it's looking like fam just got shook into a stupor. I still support nick and I know he'll find his way back eventually.

Another one lost.

It's crazy to see what happens to a nigga after he gets ripped from his comfort zone. It's like everything he's done since is backwards. I thought maybe there was a method to the madness but it's looking like fam just got shook into a stupor. I still support nick and I know he'll find his way back eventually.
Man... first he becomes a Jewologist, now he's endorsing koonye, who is a trump operative. None of which benefits black people 1 fucking bit.

Can't trust nobody outchea

“But, but, but.....

The Jews are our allies!

They’ve been persecuted just like us, blah, blah, blah...”
Wannagotoheaven need to come thru.
He big as shit and American so might have been looked at different....But I think he rides for them.

This nigga went from child star, teen star, failed rapper, not funny comic, tv host, college kid, woke, content creator, black panther, apologist, panderer and now a Kanye voter.

Sold your soul to make sure the Jews are happy, The Moors frowns on you Nick

I seen this coming a mile away they tap niggas pockets niggas tap they feet it’s just that simple. That’s what Malcom X was talking about when he said we the only community where our leaders Are celebrities & sports players you can’t trust them cause it’s easy to put them back in line.

Last edited:
Back