Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Sooooooo niggas invest in VPNs or nah????????

VPNs, TORs, proxies, DoH, IRC, etc. It doesn't matter.

All it takes is a hive mind to penetrate and the rest is history. Get one "agent" in the group and it's all downhill from there. They all knew that thothub existed... they just couldn't do anything about it while operating solo. So what happens next is the hive mind.

For example, she and many others felt some way that folks were accessing their IG version 2.0 content and did the following:
  • they banded together; probably formed a group like this thread... (for example, there's reddit groups out there that speak on this. Why do they not pay for the content? Why do they think it's cool to share content with other dudes? Who does that? etc etc)
  • pooled some money together (with the help of the simp-sons)
  • lawyered up (to serve out more takedown notices than the ultrazord had bullets)
    • realized that this didn't work at all so they
  • lawyered up again (to take down the sites, but they couldn't because the sites don't actually host the content)
    • so you know what they did next right?
  • lawyered up again (to take down the sites, and to go after tube sites, mainly because this drives what? controversy)
    • and controversy creates cash. Tube sites aren't going anywhere; they will simply "settle" and create a filter that blocks out her content like MEGA does with Genesis and boom, problem solved... at least for that day.
At that point, It's like @M4nh4tt4n said before, it's a case of the broke nigga vs the rich nigga with lawyers.

We are all in disgust sure, but somewhere, right now... someone just subbed to her content... probably sent a DM with a fat ass tip too... I support you queen uWu... or however you spell it.

And as for VPNs... do your own research on them and trust none. Even PIA and a few others are held in countries that are a part of the eyes.

Here endeth today's lesson.

VPNs, TORs, proxies, DoH, IRC, etc. It doesn't matter.

All it takes is a hive mind to penetrate and the rest is history. Get one "agent" in the group and it's all downhill from there. They all knew that thothub existed... they just couldn't do anything about it while operating solo. So what happens next is the hive mind.

For example, she and many others felt some way that folks were accessing their IG version 2.0 content and did the following:
  • they banded together; probably formed a group like this thread... (for example, there's reddit groups out there that speak on this. Why do they not pay for the content? Why do they think it's cool to share content with other dudes? Who does that? etc etc)
  • pooled some money together (with the help of the simp-sons)
  • lawyered up(to serve out more takedown notices than the ultrazord had bullets)
    • realized that this didn't work at all so they
  • lawyered up again(to take down the sites, but they couldn't because the sites don't actually host the content)
    • so you know what they did next right?
  • lawyered up again (to take down the sites, and to go after tube sites, mainly because this drives what? controversy)
    • and controversy creates cash. Tube sites aren't going anywhere; they will simply "settle" and create a filter that blocks out her content like MEGA does with Genesis and boom, problem solved... at least for that day.
At that point, It's like @M4nh4tt4n said before, it's a case of the broke nigga vs the rich nigga with lawyers.

We are all in disgust sure, but somewhere, right now... someone just subbed to her content... probably sent a DM with a fat ass tip too... I support you queen uWu... or however you spell it.

And as for VPNs... do your own research on them and trust none. Even PIA and a few others are held in countries that are a part of the eyes.

Here endeth today's lesson.

I looked up the girl suing and she has a long internet history. She is mentally ill

I said it once, I'll say it again. 99% of these hoes will be selling ass on the street for $2 before long. How dumb do you have to do to cop 20k and spend it all 'buying shit you didn't have'. Hope she bought a house and a retirement plan. Just like that dumb thot someone posted a few weeks back that droped 60k on a damn car. Prolly got no life insurance, health insurance, or a dollar in savings.

But I guess what's the point when you got simps bringing you food and kneeling down at your feet while you slap them and call them dumb piggies.

I said it once, I'll say it again. 99% of these hoes will be selling ass on the street for $2 before long. How dumb do you have to do to cop 20k and spend it all 'buying shit you didn't have'. Hope she bought a house and a retirement plan. Just like that dumb thot someone posted a few weeks back that droped 60k on a damn car. Prolly got no life insurance, health insurance, or a dollar in savings.

But I guess what's the point when you got simps bringing you food and kneeling down at your feet while you slap them and call them dumb piggies.
Yup, the OF girls who said they never gonna do meetups is leaning towards that now. Saw a basic bitch start her price at 1k lol...

Back