Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know yall folks still going to vote for Biden no matter what but that don't mean shit like this should be ignored.
They ignore it simply because he's "better than trump" but black people were slaughtered by cops under Obama and none of them faced consequences. I doubt adding 1994 crime bill guy to that equation makes things "better" for us

They ignore it simply because he's "better than trump" but black people were slaughtered by cops under Obama and none of them faced consequences. I doubt adding 1994 crime bill guy to that equation makes things "better" for us

It does make it "better" for us when you compare it to the alternative which is Trump.

Niggas need to understand that you are not being told to pick Joe Biden over any other person to be POTUS. You are simply being asked to pick Joe Biden over Trump. Let me break it down.

You can't measure voting for Joe Biden like this is an open election because it is not. This isn't people asking you to think about all the people in the United States who can run for President and forcing you to pick Joe Biden. That's not what you are being asked to do. You are simply being asked to make a decision in an election with deciding factors already being decided on.

If you were falling out of an airplane with no parachute and aiming straight towards the concrete ground and you had a choice on landing feet first or head first you would be smart and choose feet first 100% of the time. There is a non zero chance that you will survive if you land feet first but that's still a chance however small that percentage is. There is a zero percent chance that you will survive if you land head first. ZERO. It's over for you dunn. Choose to land feet first. Why are you wasting time complaining that you are falling? That's not going to change right now. Here are the facts. You are falling and you can decide how you want to land and if you truly believe that it doesn't matter if you land feet first or head first then I'm telling you that the difference between landing feet first or head first is literally life or death. Stop complaining and asking about why you are falling after you've already started your fall. The time to complain about falling was before you even got on the plane but niggas wanna talk about it right now while the ground is getting closer and closer. On November 3rd 2020 you will get to decide how you land. Now are you gonna make a decision my nigga or are you gonna keep asking why you are falling come November 3rd?

Oh and by the way if you decide not to make a decision then you never really cared about living in the first place. Make a decision and make the right one. You might survive and make choices that will prevent you from ever falling out of airplanes without a parachute again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back