Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape

Rose McGowan been saying for years that dude did this to her. I guess everybody else getting that movie role was more important than putting this dude behind bars.

i usually dont like to "judge a book by its cover" ...but dude def give off that "i gotta pay/bribe females for sex" vibe

Power trip's a mf. I'm guessing once your position of power gets so high u feel u should have anything or anyone u want, like it's an obligation.

on top of all of this...know what is just pissing me off??

look at the way this dude outchea dressing...just screams swaggerless

harvey-weinstein-georgina-chapman.jpg

Jay-Z is talking with his team about buying Harvey Weinstein's interest in The Weinstein Company ... TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources connected to Jay tell us ... Jay, along with several other investors including a famous movie producer and a billionaire, are talking about purchasing Weinstein's 23% interest in the company.

Jay has had a working relationship with TWC and Harvey ... he has a deal in which he has produced a movie, "The Kalief Browder Story." He has also a Trayvon Martin miniseries slated for production. Jay has a first-look film deal with the company.

Our sources say Jay wants his relationship with the company to continue and grow, and since Harvey is out he's looking at acquiring a substantial equity stake in the company.

Check out Jay and Harvey at the Sundance Film Festival this past January.

If Hov does by part of the company, they gotta chance the name of it asap

Back