Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW's Official battle rap power ranking

ok, then swap em out on my list ~shrugs~

i'm not offended at all b

If you are doing some sorta MK tournament style and you think Mike P is on the lower end of that tier...cool...

but again, ya'll acting like dude just sucks or just average when a lot of these dudes ya'll like to put in the conversation, i feel the same way about

or another way of saying it is...if i do 20, does Mike fall in the lower half of the 20? Yeah, but ya'll talking like he not at least one of the best 20 dudes in battle rap RIGHT NOW

Lol i fuck with Mike P. Goldie doesn't. But objectively he's not that highly rated (he's trending up)

Either way i'm going to tally them up as you give them, i'm just waiting to see if 1 more list drop before i average them.

Lol i can be objective, I don't fuck with DNA or JJDD but they're both on my list and pretty high. But Mike P?!?!? :imsayin:

Nah, but i'll check it out.

I've seen multiple Mike P battles, he's a decent rapper but I hate his style. He's mad corny, the fake bravado is even more corny. Same with Saga, look at the 3rd rd he just did, wild corny.

And i'm not saying you gotta be gangsta to be a dope battle rapper. Iron Solomon is far from gangsta, but he's a super top tier battle rapper, then you got niggas like Charron, wild corny.

I can't get jiggy with it.

I'm counting everybody who has battled in the last 365. Shine has a handful of battles in the past year.

You're only counting niggas who battled in the last 2 months?
so you putting more qualifiers...cool

Nah, but i'll check it out.

I've seen multiple Mike P battles, he's a decent rapper but I hate his style. He's mad corny, the fake bravado is even more corny. Same with Saga, look at the 3rd rd he just did, wild corny.

And i'm not saying you gotta be gangsta to be a dope battle rapper. Iron Solomon is far from gangsta, but he's a super top tier battle rapper, then you got niggas like Charron, wild corny.

I can't get jiggy with it.

oh nah that battle is the difference maker for me.. no funny shit his 2nd round was on some Lux vs Calico type of talk. You'll see.

Jey, Fonz battled 3 niggas each and gave us solid performance, hence why I put them in the list. Plus I can't name more than 5-10 battle rappers that is solid.

1. Loaded Lux
2. K Shine
3. Chess
4. Geechi Gotti
5. Rum Nitty
6. Ill Will
7. Tay Roc
8. Tsu Surf
9. John John Da Don
10. Chilla Jones
11. JC
12. Th3 Saga