Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
City clearly broke the rules and this decision doesn't even attempt to exonerate them.

I don't kno' how anyone can be pleased with this outcome other then that it hurts United (potentially)

City clearly broke the rules and this decision doesn't even attempt to exonerate them.

I don't kno' how anyone can be pleased with this outcome other then that it hurts United (potentially)
I don't really care but we should acknowledge how ffp has it problems. With stopping teams that have newly been taken over achieve.

LOL, would i like an easier path to the Champions League, yea. But i have been consistent on FFP and how they are rigged to keep u guys big and us small. Happy for Man City.
lol birds of a feather flock together. You and City got successful in the same manner so i understand why you're sticking with them, but it's flat out wrong they got off.
They will be third by tomorrow night...they play Norwich.

Them niggas won’t do us no favours as they are already relegated
Even if they do manage to raise their game and beat Norwich we will have a game in hand after we stomp out Southampton tonight. Remember it's in our hands now not theirs

I don't really care but we should acknowledge how ffp has it problems. With stopping teams that have newly been taken over achieve.

Hunna FFP is trash. It was supposed to level the playin' field but by makin' clubs spend only what they earn, the already big clubs benefit.

That's true.

But the rule exists and they clearly broke it, over a long period and excessively so.

Hunna FFP is trash. It was supposed to level the playin' field but by makin' clubs spend only what they earn, the already big clubs benefit.

That's true.

But the rule exists and they clearly broke it, over a long period and excessively so.
I don't know what the alternative is but it's time for uefa to run back and draft something more fair

Newcastle about spend, spend, spend...

there is every chance that even if UEFA do have a charge on a team, it will be done incompetently anyway.

Imagine real Madrid wanting competition to their status.

Bayern Munich and Madrid etc were only upset because inflated prices. But when Madrid were the only people breaking transfer records we all had to accept it. Under ffp how could anyone compete with the level of spending Madrid are doing?

The system is wack uefa accepts the decision goes back and designs a system that actually looks at equality

Everybody complained the big clubs had an advantage that's why FFP was brought in.

It's weird how an oil rich team who ran fraud schemes for a decade pretty much can be considered underdogs/the little guy but it's whatever.

Scrap the ting

Reactions: GNS
Everybody complained the big clubs had an advantage that's why FFP was brought in.

It's weird how an oil rich team who ran fraud schemes for a decade pretty much can be considered underdogs/the little guy but it's whatever.

Scrap the ting

City getting away isn’t shocking at all really.
It’s just maddening that FFP is still going to be here breathing down other teams’ necks when no one (big team) really gets punished.

Reactions: GNS
Beware the foe that goes by the name Danny Ings!

For he moves like a thief in the night. Stealth and deadly!
Very good striker. Chelsea could do with a proper one like that. Luckily for us they're stuck with the shit they've got. I say we win tonight 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back